Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Max Power

Theories?

He insinuated to Top that he was flexible enough to stick his head in the ground, and that Top wasn't.

Top did not take kindly to this, especially after Nigel then proceeded to say that he was either very, very silly or absolutely stupid.

I assume it's a catalogue of daftness off the pitch.

The relationship with the media, with the owners etc.

It all matters.

With the three plonkers in Thailand tipping it all over the edge.

I have no idea why the owners have said enough. But I guess it's not an isolated thing.

I'm assuming for both scenarios he's returned off his holiday/back to work today or yesterday.

He's kicked off to them about the sacking of James P.

(Out of order if so as he deserved to be sacked)

The owners have always intended on sacking him since the video came out but wanted to do it face to face.

Even if he didn't agree with his son getting sacked wasn't he out of contract anyway? Surely they weren't planning on giving him another deal.

I think it will be to do with the Okazaki transfer and it was more of a owners signing than a Pearson one.

I would be suprised if was any thing to do with the Okazaki transfer NP seemed all for it.

Archived