Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

where will Pearson go?

ill take a wild guess at Brighton after they've had another crap start.

Would really hate him at forest. But if dougie has a bad start he's straight out the door. Then again let's hope Nige doesn't want to work with a t#%t of a owner.

I think Everton if they don't start well or even Liverpool with Rodgers already under enormous pressure to be a top 3 team.  I am sure he ends up in the Premier League.

Tough call. Im sure a host of championship clubs are salivating right now.

I would think his best bet is to wait and see who gets fired in prem league first and take their job (so long as it isnt his replacement at leicester lol)

Wherever he goes, it's going to be tough to see him manage another club. It'll be like losing the girlfriend who you always thought was 'the one', and seeing her with another bloke, knowing it shouldn't be that way :(

Wherever he goes, it's going to be tough to see him manage another club. It'll be like losing the girlfriend who you always thought was 'the one', and seeing her with another bloke, knowing it shouldn't be that way :(

Yeah O'neill was the first love but left you for someone else so for 5 or 6 years you just pull absolute munters (levein, Taylor etc) until you meet the one. lol too far?

There's always one smart arse...

Nigel Pearson single handedly pulled this club out of the arsehole of league one and put us mid table in the premier league.

Without Nigel I hazard a guess we'd still be singing the praises of players like Ian ****ing Hume.

who's to say we wouldn't be top half of the PL with another manager, smart arse...

Couldn't care less bye pearson on your way .onwards and upwards up the city.

same here, pearson obviously didn't put my club first  :wave:

He's good with the media I hear, perhaps a pundit? If you look at who we've been linked with as a new manager, he must fancy his chances of getting another Prem job.

Depends who has a terrible run of form I guess. Villa or west ham maybe

Archived