Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

where will Pearson go?

Guest MattP

We all talk about Pearson and his success but it is clear Pearson Shaky and Walsh combined(+ the team of technical scouts etc) are the reason for our success

Pearson - Leader 1st, motivator 2nd and technical coach 3rd

Shaky - motivator and technical coach

Walsh scout / technical coach

I do agree with this, it's the whole team that comes as a package, I also don't think Shaky and Walsh will probably be as good with Pearson either, they were a team who worked together very well.

Brian Clough and Peter Taylor were a prime example, clearly both brilliant football brains but neither had anything like the sort of success they had seperately that they did when together.

And if Rincewind is reading I mean this Peter Taylor...

fc6e7bbb-9e13-4f48-8cfb-97ce4d502f46-206

Not this one.

Peter-Taylor-007.jpg

I do agree with this, it's the whole team that comes as a package, I also don't think Shaky and Walsh will probably be as good with Pearson either, they were a team who worked together very well.

Brian Clough and Peter Taylor were a prime example, clearly both brilliant football brains but neither had anything like the sort of success they had seperately that they did when together.

And if Rincewind is reading I mean this Peter Taylor...

fc6e7bbb-9e13-4f48-8cfb-97ce4d502f46-206

Not this one.

Peter-Taylor-007.jpg

Are there any pictures of Taylor which don't make him look like a menacing predator?

Just did a Google image search, seems not...

Would you rather be in a relegation battle which meant Pearson coming back or would you rather us be midtable and safe with Pearson having no chance of coming back?

It was tongue in cheek, I'm sure Nigel would tell the owners to **** off if they attempted such a move.

Don't forget our wretched run from February to April that saw us nearly miss out on the play offs that one season when we lost to Watford.

It's not all been good under Nige.

Don't forget that season where he'd just got us promoted from league 1 and then got us into the playoffs with an average at best squad.

He may not want to return to the championship and instead hold out for a premiership job. Also I'm a bit worried that Walsh and Shaky could leave to join him at another club. Equally the new Manager may want to bring in his own people.

Don't forget our wretched run from February to April that saw us nearly miss out on the play offs that one season when we lost to Watford.  

It's not all been good under Nige. 

It's what was achieved in an entire season that matters, not the few periods of poor form.

I think he will stay in the midlands, can't see him going Sheffield Wednesday because they have Thai owners ... Wherever he does go though I guarantee that James Pearson goes with him !!

Good riddance to that no mark know nothing little ****. If daddy wasn't a club manager he would probably be where he belongs, flipping burgers at Mcdonalds.

"A few periods of poor form"  lol  Now you really are a proper Charlie.

What does it feel like when the man you love leaves you?

The reality is that we achieved our objective this season.

Only an individual who wanted to find reasons to dislike Pearson would place greater importance on a fraction of the season (however large) rather than the season in its entirety. The Pearsonite equivalent might be to claim that Pearson is a top seven manager because of how we performed first five and final ten matches.

It is unfair and misleading to focus on parts of the season rather than the season in full. So yes, I will continue to say 'periods of poor form' because that's all they were.

Leicester. He has unfinished business

you beat me to it...

There comes a point when billionaire 'owner's' start wondering when they'll get the amount of credit the FOOTBALL staff get and become jealous.

The Thais are VERY interested in selling LCFC to the far east, because that will gain them the praise they crave.

In that sense, I sincerely hope Nigel is more successful.

you beat me to it...

There comes a point when billionaire 'owner's' start wondering when they'll get the amount of credit the FOOTBALL staff get and become jealous.

The Thais are VERY interested in selling LCFC to the far east, because that will gain them the praise they crave.

In that sense, I sincerely hope Nigel is more successful.

lol, people on here thinking Pearson is at Mourinhos level

Guest MattP

Bring the Messiah back, unfinished business. [emoji14]h34r:

I agree. Be perfect for this job now.

Chequebook out! Checkout Out! We're gonna spend BIGGG

Archived