Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

NP considering Legal Action

Guest MattP

You have to look at it in the wider context, the owners are like royalty in Thailand. Now their reputation has been damaged by Employees and in there homeland.

Most people would have difficulty accepting it, never mind people with a strong Buddhist beliefs. The Owners are quiet reserved people who don't court publicity like some others, ( Tan at Cardiff for instance. ) They have done nothing but good for Leicester City and quite frankly deserved better respect.

You could put the actions of the 3 players down to youthful exuberance, But the squad travelling should have been cautioned about there behaviour while abroad especially Thailand.  NP as Manager has to accept responsibility for that it goes with the title of Manager.  I suspect NP not accepting that fact has lead to his Sacking.

Sadly no one is a winner out of this least of all the Owners. I just hope they have the foresight to bring in a top proven Manager to take us to the next level.

Is this actually true or just a another unchallenged cliche that's thrown around. In reality haven't they just got something that's about the equivalent of an MBE?

I'm expecting soon someone to tell me Top was the first man on the moon.

Is this actually true or just a another unchallenged cliche that's thrown around. In reality haven't they just got something that's about the equivalent of an MBE?

That was NP obviously. Did it on a tight budget, too.

Good luck to him.

If it's true he's been sacked because of the actions of his son then it is illegal.

Great point.

It's not as if Pearson senior has helped him to get into trouble that evening.

I remember seeing this on reddit about a month ago:

'Your owners are the scumbags of Thailand, everyone here knows it.

Because King Power uses corruption and loopholes to have a dominant edge in their duty-free sales. It's a lot of taxation benefits and a monopoly on imported goods. I'm not explaining it as well as could be but they are one of those big corporations that would get a lot of shit in a place like the USA.'

We don't know the full details. Why are SO many people quick to defend Pearson when no one really knows what's happened?

Throughout the WHOLE season, the owners have remained rational and sensible in all their decisions. This dismissal seems to contrast with everything that we know the owners to stand for, so, maybe, we could actually consider that there is more to this than meets the eye. 

We may be fans of the club but we don't know about every single conversation between every single person involved with the club. 

All the "reports" that are being released are merely making lame links to pass incidents that, by the way, were non-issues when they occurred. 

The sex-tape is the only real controversy but even so, there are no actual facts to suggest that it is somehow linked. All speculation.

I just think it's crazy that people are so quick to look to the extremes. 6 months ago, Pearson definitely deserved to be sacked and now he definitely didn't. How about having a little bit of balance in the discussion and not jumping to conclusions?!

You have to look at it in the wider context, the owners are like royalty in Thailand. Now their reputation has been damaged by Employees and in there homeland.

Most people would have difficulty accepting it, never mind people with a strong Buddhist beliefs. The Owners are quiet reserved people who don't court publicity like some others, ( Tan at Cardiff for instance. ) They have done nothing but good for Leicester City and quite frankly deserved better respect.

You could put the actions of the 3 players down to youthful exuberance, But the squad travelling should have been cautioned about there behaviour while abroad especially Thailand. NP as Manager has to accept responsibility for that it goes with the title of Manager. I suspect NP not accepting that fact has lead to his Sacking.

Sadly no one is a winner out of this least of all the Owners. I just hope they have the foresight to bring in a top proven Manager to take us to the next level.

What crap.! A boss is not responsible for his employees outside of work. Of you managed people at work and they went on the lash and did something regrettable would you take responsibility for their actions and expect to be fired? Answer is no.

What someone does outside of work is notHong to do with work. I would say that although disgraceful and not really condoneable all of the named players and managers who have gone have got a case for unfair dismissal.

The fact that other clubs have employed them straight away says it all really.

Good, hope he wins. Cringeworthy when people were saying how the owners loved our club lol. They only care about the size of their bank accounts like all businessmen.

Like most wealthy owners, what they really love is the power and celebrity of it along with the cash rewards it can bring.

You gotta have a fcuking huge ego to even want to buy a football club when you know fcuk all about the sport.

I'd be one to be intrested in what the LMA release. Surely they will release something if they do become involved. Less than 24 hours out and I can't imagine anything being published inside a week. For now I guess we just sit back and enjoy FWWC action. Hopefully we play your Lionnesses in the final!

What crap.! A boss is not responsible for his employees outside of work. Of you managed people at work and they went on the lash and did something regrettable would you take responsibility for their actions and expect to be fired? Answer is no.

What someone does outside of work is notHong to do with work. I would say that although disgraceful and not really condoneable all of the named players and managers who have gone have got a case for unfair dismissal.

That's not true, I work for the council and 'bringing them into disrepute' outside of work is potentially a sacking offence

That's not true, I work for the council and 'bringing them into disrepute' outside of work is potentially a sacking offence

True that. I'm a civil servant and can be sanctioned for lot's of things outside of work, including talking about my work is derogatory terms on Facebook.

If i was the owner of any form of buissness and the manager ( who is responsible for all player) failed in there job of controlling players and the stuff last season he would be gone... I wouldnt give a **** about the fans or the ream it would be me thinking how can i better this club so its worth more so i can mske profit on my investment. Obviously a large portion of fans dont know a few years ago there surnames chsnged as the king / emperor basicslly made them unofficail royalty ... There name was tarnished... Leicester city football club was tarnished. Pearson failed in his supervisory / managerial role.... Go into any vlub or shop and the manager is sleays first to go when shit hits the fan... I know this coz i used to be part of the management team at a jd sports store and the same concept can be applied

Good, hope he wins. Cringeworthy when people were saying how the owners loved our club lol. They only care about the size of their bank accounts like all businessmen.

Like Nige gave a fcuk about us.... If he had been offered the right job he would have gone and then would he have been a judas bastard or the hero people are making out now? It is just the business they are in

Put it this way i know someone who posted a pic of themselves at a works xmas party there was a company logo in the background then a chap getting freaky naughty with a blow up doll ... Few month laternonce someone had dobbed him in he was gone ... For bringing the company into disrepute...., there carnt be anyone still saying he dhouldnt of been sacked when the evidence for sacking is there

Like Nige gave a fcuk about us.... If he had been offered the right job he would have gone and then would he have been a judas bastard or the hero people are making out now? It is just the business they are in

If Nige didn't care about this football club he deserves an oscar for his performances in the post match press conferences.

If i was the owner of any form of buissness and the manager ( who is responsible for all player) failed in there job of controlling players and the stuff last season he would be gone... I wouldnt give a **** about the fans or the ream it would be me thinking how can i better this club so its worth more so i can mske profit on my investment. Obviously a large portion of fans dont know a few years ago there surnames chsnged as the king / emperor basicslly made them unofficail royalty ... There name was tarnished... Leicester city football club was tarnished. Pearson failed in his supervisory / managerial role.... Go into any vlub or shop and the manager is sleays first to go when shit hits the fan... I know this coz i used to be part of the management team at a jd sports store and the same concept can be applied

So he's supposed to keep tabs on what everyone in the team is doing when they're outside of work at all times, otherwise he's not doing his job?

Everybody at the club, from the chairman to the manager to the players and kit men, want the club to succeed. They all have different motivations for this, obviously, but they all essentially want the same thing. You can talk about 'brand awareness in Asia' or  whatever but if the club is successful on the pitch it becomes richer off it. So obviously the owners think that hiring a different manager will take us forward as a club. Whether or not they are right remains to be seen, but let's wait until at least Christmas before we go into meltdown.

(Unless they hire Cotterill in which case they are batshit crazy)

Your wrong and i suspect you never held a position od responsibility. I've seen many bosses and Mangers sacked because of the actions of others.

Also footballers are different in that the clubs basically own them 24/7 there the public image of the Club, that why there paid so much. Unlike ordinary people who work on an hourly rate.

I've been both sides of the line and I know behaviour and conduct is written into players contracts. i've even played for my own Father many years ago so I know what problems that also creates. The fact is if NP tried to defend there actions then there was always only going to be one winner.

JP should be ashamed of himself. he had an added responsibility being NP son.  Not only has he disgraced our club but he also managed to get his Father sacked also.

Maybe with a cool head and the help of the LMA the situation could be salvaged to everyone's satisfaction.

When your on a good will TEAM holiday its part of work therefore yes he failed

What's he supposed to do then? Seriously? Constantly do the rounds of all the player's hotel rooms, all night long, just to make sure they're not up to no good?

Pearson is in NO way responsible for what those three little scrotes got up to.

Archived