Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Players back for fitness assessments and training.

Guest seanfox778

I am right in thinking that Wasly and Konch's contracts would end today as well?

Wasly signed a new deal last month I believe.

Is it just me that reckons that none of the players actually seemed to give a ****? lol

In five or six pictures? Sure.

I've both laughed and smiled (not very much) since 7:30 last night and I can assure you I'm f***ing miserable, but if someone had kept a camera on me they could easily make it look like I'm not.

I've both laughed and smiled (not very much) since 7:30 last night and I can assure you I'm f***ing miserable, but if someone had kept a camera on me they could easily make it look like I'm not.

Bloody hell grow up will you, people lost brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers last week in Tunisia and your miserable about a manager being sacked.

You must be more of a fan of Pearson than the club so why don't you just support whoever he takes over at instead.

Bloody hell grow up will you, people lost brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers last week in Tunisia and your miserable about a manager being sacked.

You must be more of a fan of Pearson than the club so why don't you just support whoever he takes over at instead.

No offence but that's the worst argument ever. People die in tragic circumstances every day. Of course it's sad for their families and you can feel sympathy and compassion whilst people pissed off for other reasons. It is possible to feel emotions on multiple things simultaneously.

Our football club is rightfully an important part of people's lives and Pearson has been a big part of that over the last 7 years. He's twice transformed us from a laughing stock into an LCFC that we could see going places. To have that thrown away because of two men's inability to get on is a very bitter pill to swallow and it's right that people should feel aggrieved.

Surprised you've not committed suicide yet.

Does anybody else find it strange that no players have commented on any of this?

A little but I'm sure they have been informed. If they do say anything it could be blown out of control more than it already has. I don't think the club would want more issues.

I am sure players will be extra special careful re social media. Almost certainly there will have been a team briefing prior to fitness assessment.

Whats happened has happened, we all move on and follow the team, just takes time to adjust to the situation which must have come as a total shock to all who love the club.

Archived