Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grey Fox

Should Pearson have been sacked? Yes or No?

Should Pearson have been sacked?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. From what we know so far. Do you agree that Pearson should have been sacked?

Obviously it matters what the eventual reason is. At the minute, of course I don't think he deserved to be sacked. If it turns out he stuck the nut on Vichai, kicked Top in the bollocks and pinched Susan Whelan's arse, I'll probably have a different view.

Poor poll because none of us know why he's been sacked.

As the above poster has stated.

I've since changed it.  If you would like me to change it again then please help and suggest a better question.

Thanks

The question at the moment can only be, did you want Pearson to be sacked? Anything else is irrelevant without details

I agree.  If you wanted him gone yesterday morning you will probably vote yes.  If not then you would probably vote no.

As things stand the club haven't really given a proper reason for getting rid of him.  Perhaps they should rethink that stance if they want to get some of the fans behind them?

Okay question corrected.  From what we know so far. :thumbup:

As Indierich06 said, there are circumstances in which sacking might be appropriate.

"From what we know so far" (almost nothing, apart from the fact that NP was an exceptionally good manager achieving long-term success but capable of behaving a bit oddly), definitely a "No" from me.

The occasionally odd behaviour didn't justify a sacking, nor did his son's sordid conduct - and both were far outweighed by his managerial achievement and potential. If discontent over his son's dismissal is the root cause or was the last straw, then the owners should have been able to defuse that situation - failure to do so would be a failure on their part....though if NP pig-headedly and unreasonably persisted in arguing about that or something else, then there might just be grounds, but that's a big IF.

Still not sure what has gone on behind the scenes, but he hasn't been sacked for Footballing reasons surely.  

Just a shame if it's a fallout over 3 young idiot's behaviour. Such a waste and could have big consequences if we get the appointment wrong

we know nothing so its a silly question. I have my suspicions based on his conduct this season but that is all.

Yes we know nothing.  I didn't say we did.  I just want to gauge the fans current opinion in the form of a poll.

I've already asked for a better way to phrase the question, so instead of just insulting people perhaps you could help them instead?

I've since changed it.  If you would like me to change it again then please help and suggest a better question.

Thanks

If you really want a suggestion - delete the poll.

We dont know anything,

How can we vote when we don't know the details?

(Please don't think I'm comparing the two managers) but I bet Cardiff fans were feeling the exact same say when Mackay was sacked but then when it all came out they were made to feel very differently.

I don't think that will happen with Nige but it's too fresh to make a considered decision

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/wBewJcGnN0yaRI6YYaXF2Q

The stats from this showed Pearson was well on top of his game performance wise as this article says we were explosive in the last 9 games we broke records etc so why what happened behind closed doors was it an outburst an insult to the Thais who knows but Pearson who earlier last year I wanted out after dismal performances team picking and falling out with players not playing them when they played we were awesome etc but I was wrong he did us proud last 9 games we were FOOKING awesome!

But sacking him now holy hell what a re to fall out or have the Thais really got someone far more experienced than Pearson but we can't do a thing just strap yourself down for the rollercoaster rid that is being a Leicester fan !!

From what we know so far.  Do you agree that Pearson should have been sacked?

It will be interesting to see in numbers what the fans really think.

no it wont, because the forum doesnt have the majority of the fans, as members.

I dont know for sure but I presume not even 35% have posted on on foxesforum.

Plus, who wants to vote on something, where reasons are unknown...

#shocked, many are.Hurt many are.

#Lets see now what and who the owners can produce

#lets wait and see who our next manager will be.

#lets give the new guy some space.

Have this poll in October, in Febuary, then EOS...Analyse the difference, then accept it will never be a true reflection of majority

of fans.

Archived