Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Hammond signs new 1 year deal

Surprised really, thought he might want to go somewhere else for more playing time/somewhere with a manager.

Good option to have though, and even more so as he is our one of our only 3 fit centre mids at the moment. 

Well I'm sure that has cheered everyone up.

Those clever owners pumping out good news to bury the bad. you can see why they're successful

;)

I can't imagine what it would be like on here if we'd allowed him to leave surely the online record would be broken again.

Don't get the hate towards this news? He proved he could do a job last year and seems happy enough playing third or fourth fiddle. Seems a sensible enough move for me.

It's not hate it's just a touch of gallows humour.

Those clever owners pumping out good news to bury the bad. you can see why they're successful

;)

Yes, of course, as it's happened after being nogotiated over a period since before Pearson was sacked, we should obviously have kept it a secret so that all the Pearson arse lickers can continue to drown in their sorrows and contemplate whether prescription pills for depression might be the answer.

Move on, everyone, fvcking move on, Pearson was not that good. There are better times ahead. Grow Up!

davieG and babylon, what a pair of heads up arses chumps they are, (forget the sand).

Yes, of course, as it's happened after being nogotiated over a period since before Pearson was sacked, we should obviously have kept it a secret so that all the Pearson arse lickers can continue to drown in their sorrows and contemplate whether prescription pills for depression might be the answer.

Move on, everyone, fvcking move on, Pearson was not that good. There are better times ahead. Grow Up!

Can I borrow your crystal ball 

Archived