Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Hammond signs new 1 year deal

Yes, of course, as it's happened after being nogotiated over a period since before Pearson was sacked, we should obviously have kept it a secret so that all the Pearson arse lickers can continue to drown in their sorrows and contemplate whether prescription pills for depression might be the answer.

Move on, everyone, fvcking move on, Pearson was not that good. There are better times ahead. Grow Up!

Ok but only because you said so and you never talk out of your arse

Yes, of course, as it's happened after being nogotiated over a period since before Pearson was sacked, we should obviously have kept it a secret so that all the Pearson arse lickers can continue to drown in their sorrows and contemplate whether prescription pills for depression might be the answer.

Move on, everyone, fvcking move on, Pearson was not that good. There are better times ahead. Grow Up!

davieG and babylon, what a pair of heads up arses chumps they are, (forget the sand).

If we're down to throwing out insults you appear to be a humourless chump.

Sensible move, does his job when he plays and seems happy to be a squad player without throwing his toys out the pram. Not exactly going to be on a ridiculous wage either so don't see anything bad about it.

If we're down to throwing out insults you appear to be a humourless chump.

I apologise if that was an attempt at humour from you, never known it before, rather took me by surprise then. My gentle little rant was based on how you usually are.

That's the midfield sorted. :thumbup:

Sorry but I'm in a sarcastic mood :P

I apologise if that was an attempt at humour from you, never known it before, rather took me by surprise then. My gentle little rant was based on how you usually are.

My first post should have been a clue and you obviously don't ready all my posts but then why should you as there's so many although I like to limit my attempts at humour and sarcasm. 

davieG and babylon, what a pair of heads up arses chumps they are, (forget the sand).

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!

I think it's more like he was holding out for better terms, saw Pearson had gone and thought - shit - better sign in case the new guy retracts the offer. This whole episode has been manufactured to get Hammond to sign. Now it's done, the owners will bring back Pearson and say it was only a joke...

I love my world - I just wish it were real and I could live there rather than the real world. Mind you in my world I'm playing up front for the foxes on 50k per week

Archived