Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Favourite Footballing Moment Under Pearson..

313 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Footballing Moment Under Pearson..

• Leeds at home
    • Southend Away
    • Forest Away
    • Burnley championship winning season)
    • Man Utd 5-3
    • WBA Away

Celebrating on the pitch with him @ Huddersfield away off the top of my head :wub: No doubt with abit of thought I can come up with many more/even better moments.

:cry:

Just actually read the thread title lol, 'footballing moment' so guess mine doesn't really count, gotta go with Leeds at home and Howards header, or Man Utd at home, or WBA away....

I've gone for Man U/West Brom, as that was the only option with two of them in.. :ph34r:

Forest was incredible. It was slightly tarnished by the Watford match, though...

Man Utd was something else. Absolutely unbelievable.

all of them :cry: 

slightly weird shout out to post match one nigel pearson's around christmas/new year (liverpool away, villa at home the main two), just showing that we loved him and supported him despite being bottom and being shit. his reaction to our reaction at those times was special. 

burnley away was great. he proper celebrated that. both this year and last. 

united at home was great but not a "nigel" moment if you get me, i'll forever remember that for cambiasso/vardy. 

Forest away, Watford when knocky scored, Vardy winner at West Brom, Man united game.

The one that sticks out the most though is Cardiff away in the play offs. Even though we lost I walked away shedding a few tears but felt immensely proud of what we had achieved that season. The scenes in the away end when King put us ahead will be forgotten.

Forest away, Watford when knocky scored, Vardy winner at West Brom, Man united game.

The one that sticks out the most though is Cardiff away in the play offs. Even though we lost I walked away shedding a few tears but felt immensely proud of what we had achieved that season. The scenes in the away end when King put us ahead will be forgotten.

Yeh I've been to all those games above and others yet the away end when Kingy scored v Cardiff has never been bettered

Manchester United was incredible, I really don't see any match topping that in my life time. Leeds was great as well and Forest away was the best of the games I wasn't at.

Non-footballing moment is a toss up between 'Hello Ian' in his returning press conference and being assaulted by Waggy.

Celebrating on the pitch with him @ Huddersfield away off the top of my head :wub: No doubt with abit of thought I can come up with many more/even better moments.

:cry:

Just actually read the thread title lol, 'footballing moment' so guess mine doesn't really count, gotta go with Leeds at home and Howards header, or Man Utd at home, or WBA away....

https://instagram.com/p/nQ8A3hSkZO/?taken-by=slothting

Has to be Forest away or Sunderland away. Both were unexpected. We were 8th going into the final day and managed to somehow sneak in, and this great escape we were so far adrift with 9 games to go. Not that the Sunderland game was a classic but that turnaround with one game to spare was special

Guest bss9401

5-3 v Man Utd; Premier league, packed stadium, the world watching. Leicester City were back. Got to be that for me. 

Guest MattP

Man United.

I don't think we'll ever see a comeback again like that in our life time against such opposition.

It's the only match Man U have ever lost after being 2 goals up in the Premier League.

Archived