Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk exile

First 2 games tickets go on sale Monday

Greetings!

As title really

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/first-two-home-games-go-on-sale-monday-2522487.aspx

As a family membership holder - am I right in thinking that i will have to buy over the phone as I can't purchase online(?)

to quote the email i got the other day asking the same question i got this:

you can purchase tickets for other areas in the ground apart from the Family Enclosure by phone or by going into the Fanstore.

Just had a look at the stadium map and its been updated, looks like a freeze for most categories and seats, lowest price for category C slightly up.

Not too bad.

Forgive my ignorance. But we have increased prices for the worst games?

What's the best and quickest way to get tickets, online or phone? The other half has a fox family membership for herself and our three children and wants tickets in the family enclosure, being a season ticket holder I've not been involved in a ticket rush for a long time so am out of practice.

What's the best and quickest way to get tickets, online or phone? The other half has a fox family membership for herself and our three children and wants tickets in the family enclosure, being a season ticket holder I've not been involved in a ticket rush for a long time so am out of practice.

if you are family fox you have to ring. just found this on LCFC direct.

Leicester City vs. Sunderland 

King Power Stadium 

Barclay Premier League 

Category B Fixture

On Sale Dates Criteria* Monday 6 July Gold* & Family Fox Members** Tuesday 14 July Silver Fox Members Tuesday 21 July City Fox Members Tuesday 28 July Season Ticket Holders

*One Ticket per Membership/Season Ticket 

**Please note that all Family Fox Members will need to purchase their tickets through the City Fanstore or via the City Sales Centre. 

Archived