Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NeilLCFC

WTF is going on?!

Had exactly the same reaction to the news about Austin. Can only think there is someone lined up as manager who is just agreeing a contract and who has sanctioned the bid. And are we planning to play 11 strikers in next season's starting line up?!

Had exactly the same reaction to the news about Austin. Can only think there is someone lined up as manager who is just agreeing a contract and who has sanctioned the bid. And are we planning to play 11 strikers in next season's starting line up?!

Sounds like it could be 'Arry!

I would say Hiddink is further down the line then expected, they would NOT sack Pearson unless something had already been put in place! Truth is they have to be careful in the manner in which the new manager is appointed.. They won't want it to appear as though Pearson was sacked for the new man which by the looks of things is effectively what happened.

As for Austin? No real complaints... just hope we don't come back with £20m bid! Rudkin seems more switched on then Neville so let's just roll with this.

No manager and still bidding for players, including a bid that would be our record signing!

It doesn't make much sense, but we will know more if they appoint a new manager on Monday. I can't see why Austin would want to come here without knowing who the manager would be and competing with quite a few other forwards. If he's a replacement for Wood I'm happy with it, but can't see it happening just yet.

We did all ask what a "Director Of Football" was and what his duties would be.

If I remember right, a 'Proper" answer was never given and interviews were not forthcoming.

I guess we are now getting some answers?

For me the Manager must have already been decided and, paid respect to Pearson in acknowledging that he knew areas we needed to strengthen in by allowing Pearsons so called targets to be bought in. Can only think that the Austin bid is based on the probability that 1 or 2 of our present strike force will be leaving, Nugent and Vardy I reckon.

it is clear now - they want high 1st team top 10 quality not just to start games but in every position on the bench and even with some of equal quality not making the bench.

Hammond is the only exception and I think he signed damn quick when he realised his contract offer may get withdrawn if he hesitated.

this puts at risk many such as Nugent, drinkwater, Maybe even Morgan, etc

I think their ambition is greater than we can comprehend 

Archived