Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_ben

Will we hear Nigel's story?

I'm still gutted about the departure of Nigel and the situation is continuing to feel very surreal. I thought I'd ask you if you think he will break his silence on the matter soon and if so what do you believe he will say? 

I would have thought he has agreed to stay silent as part of his compensation package.

Maybe when he writes a book about it in twenty years.

The truth is probably out already to be fair, you've just got to decide which of the half dozen or so popular theories you believe.

I think that is just a journo trying to put 2 and 2 together but still doesn't quite add up as surely they would have sacked Pearson when they sacked his son, if he kicked off so bad. I think it probably has played a role but a lot of the things too and then something more recent tipped them over the edge, perhaps to do with signings.

May nevevr truly know as both the owners and Pearson aren't known for being open to the media!

If NP is serious with his threat of legal action then I think we will know more.

With that thought if NP does take legal action I think it's fair to say he has nothing to hide and isn't in the wrong - Otherwise why would he take the action only to make himself look silly and lose the case?

At the end of the day though along with a strong appointment (Which looking at the choices none of them are) and answers/valid reasons to why NP has gone is the only way the owners are going to get the majority of fans back on side.

If we have a bad start to the season the owners best be prepared for a backlash because i'm certain they'll get one should that be the case.

Doubt it, bloke has the biggest self inflated ego ever. Canot wait till he takes wednesday up then gets canned.

When has he shown any hint of having a massive ego? Ever listened to his post match press conferences where he tends to shy the credit onto his players? Do you even know what an ego is - Dyche taking credit for everything is an ego, mourinho declaring himself the special one is an ego, Pearsons post match comments have been quick to push the credit away from him, quite a uncharacteristic move for an egotist...

re this

http://www.mirror.co...-after-6003978?

Nigel has been quoted as saying he didn't realise he had a waning relationship with the owners. This may be true.

It's quite possible he said the things reported in the paper.

It's quite possible he sounded off to those he works with more closely than the Thai's

It's quite possible one is Rudkin thinking it was just between them as Rudkin pushed for his son's exit but had to accept it

It's quite possible Rudkin put in on record Nigel's position to the Thai's to seal N. Pearson's exit and

it's quite possible the source close to Pearson in the article is....

Rudkin, having leaked this to the press to start re-building bridges with the fans.

It's quite possible I've just typed a load of crap.

Archived