Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
queensguardfox

what 'Really' Happened

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-city-boss-sacked-after-6003978?

Take with a pinch of salt???

I know i dont believe this story

Leicester City boss sacked after blasting chiefs for sacking his racist orgy video son
Nigel Pearson claims defender James’s biggest mistake was letting footage of him and two other players with Thai hookers be made public

Sacked: Nigel Pearson after blasting club chiefs decision to sack his racist orgy son James Pearson

Premier League manager Nigel Pearson was sacked after blasting club chiefs for giving his racist orgy video son the boot.

The Leicester City boss claimed defender James’s biggest mistake was letting footage of him and two other players with Thai hookers be made public.

In a row with the Midlands club’s bosses, he claimed the young defender should have been given a second chance because he was not the one heard calling a prostitute a “slit-eye”.

Pearson, who saved Leicester from relegation last season, was axed after Sunday Mirror revelations that his 22-year-old son, striker Tom Hopper, 21, and goalie Adam Smith, also 22, had romped with three girls in a hotel.

The orgy in Bangkok happened during the team’s end-of-season visit to the homeland of Leicester’s billionaire Thai owners.

The players’ antics were filmed and shared with friends. Hopkins was sacked as soon as the squad returned home.

The other two followed after disciplinary hearings with chief executive Susan Whelan.

A source said: “Nigel was furious. He doesn’t think James should have been sacked.

“He fought it all the way and that’s why he has now gone too. He isn’t condoning what happened but he believes James’s biggest mistake was to allow that video to get out.

“And he pointed out all the commentary was by one of the other players who was filming.”

Leicester’s Director of Football John Rudkin is understood to have pushed for all three to go.

Last Tuesday, Pearson Snr was told his contract was also being terminated by vice chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, the son of owner Vichai.

club statement said: “It has become clear fundamental differences in perspective exist between us.”

The owners were infuriated by the video, shot in a five-star hotel – also owned by them.

Staff told us Pearson Snr and wife Nicky, whose room was close to their son’s, were among 50 players and staff at a party.

Hopper and Smith have joined Scunthorpe and Northampton respectively, but Pearson Jnr has not yet found a team.

"Pure bollocks" - yet many people have speculated on here that something like this could have happened.

i thought it was more the owners wanted to push signings onto him. and say the want a quick result. Something NP only believed he only need to add  a few signings to ensure progress.

Still adds no clarity. The club will want people to think it's because of the Thailand incident if there is another motive.

If this is true though, Pearson is a fool if he can't see that the owners had no other choice, such was the damage it had done to their and the clubs image in Thailand.

So during this saga The Mirror have;

• Unveiled numerous amounts of sources, but never actually said who the sources were.
  • Alot of the time never provided any quotes from said source - just 'described' what they said.
  • Put a picture of Matty James up claiming he was one of the Thailand 3 - Forgot who they claimed he was now but it was certainly a picture of Matty James.
  • Claimed 'Neil' Pearson had been sacked.
  • And now someone called Hopkins is getting accused of doing something.

No doubt i've missed a few things off aswell but The Mirror really is the shittest rag going.

• Unveiled numerous amounts of sources, but never actually said who the sources were.
  • Alot of the time never provided any quotes from said source - just 'described' what they said.
  • Put a picture of Matty James up claiming he was one of the Thailand 3 - Forgot who they claimed he was now but it was certainly a picture of Matty James.

No doubt i've missed a few things off aswell but The Mirror really is the shittest rag going.

Worth remembering the Matty James error was in an article about an actor (ironically from Leicester) called Tom Hopper who had received hate tweets from some of our lower IQ fans and put his picture next to Matty James' pic claiming he was the real Tom Hopper in question.

They were either being deliberately humourous or, as evidenced by the last 50 years of their existence, they're an embarrassment

Good post buddy. :thumbup:

It's obvious to me that his sacking was to do with the Thailand incident. They sacked his son. Is he the type of man who would take that lying down? Club stated that a working relationship with Pearson was no longer "viable".

Why are people doubting this?

The main reason an article refer to a source is because if they were to name their informant then that individual would soon stop being given information.

Perhaps more telling was Rudkins desire to see all three sacked. People have often scoffed at the rumours that Rudkin thinks Pearson is a ****.

It doesn't matter what they write because the people that try and read it wont understand any of it anyway.

It's obvious to me that his sacking was to do with the Thailand incident. They sacked his son. Is he the type of man who would take that lying down? Club stated that a working relationship with Pearson was no longer "viable".

Why are people doubting this?

If he couldn't take his son being sacked I think he would have resigned. That's giving Pearson the benefit of the doubt, assuming that he realised his son wasn't going to be reinstated, I think he would have resigned rather than thrown his toys out of the pram and got himself sacked. I'm sure he's a big enough man to make a stand like an actual man and not a child. But then again...

That caption is pretty dodgy as well - sacked: James pearson and Tom hopper.

Hopper isn't in the picture, that's Mahrez, it shouldn't make reference of hopper, it should be something along the lines of Sacked: James Pearson, seen here celebrating promotion with Riyad Mahrez,

copy / paste from my what i put in tother thread - probably sits better here

re this

http://www.mirror.co...-after-6003978?

Nigel has been quoted as saying he didn't realise he had a waning relationship with the owners. This may be true.

It's quite possible he said the things reported in the paper.

It's quite possible he sounded off to those he works with more closely than the Thai's

It's quite possible one is Rudkin thinking it was just between them as Rudkin pushed for his son's exit but had to accept it

It's quite possible Rudkin put in on record Nigel's position to the Thai's to seal N. Pearson's exit and

it's quite possible the source close to Pearson in the article is....

Rudkin, having leaked this to the press to start re-building bridges with the fans.

It's quite possible I've just typed a load of crap.

Who knows? It's certainly one the first things most fans thought when they heard he'd gone.

If it is true, most of it wouldn't be a surprise, namely Pearson thinking his son was harshly sacked and Rudkin getting involved. He wants Pearson's job and from what he has been quoted as saying by more than one source a few months ago it's very concerning he is having a hand in transfers.

Who knows? It's certainly one the first things most fans thought when they heard he'd gone.

If it is true, most of it wouldn't be a surprise, namely Pearson thinking his son was harshly sacked and Rudkin getting involved. He wants Pearson's job and from what he has been quoted as saying by more than one source a few months ago it's very concerning he is having a hand in transfers.

Well as DoF he would've played quite a pivotal role in bringing Kramaric to the club and most seemed fairly happy with that signing.

Archived