Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bagworthblue

Who....... is watching

You know who you are. You are out there in this community. You are maybe an ITK that feeds snippets of info to build trust and profile on here. Or maybe you just watch silently.....

You work for the club..., your job is to monitor social media as one means of gauging public opinion. You summarize this in reports to your bosses.

Do you sometimes try to use your profile to steer us off track or watch from afar?

I know you are watching....but do I / we know who you are???

:yesyes: or  :nono:

Can i just go on record as saying it isn't me, and i don't know who it is. And even if i did know who it was, or if it was me, i wouldn't admit it. I'm no grass, not even in hypothetical situations.

Hope that clarifies things somewhat.

I know someone who has strong links with the Academy that posts on here. He always has very accurate information.

Sorry not gonna give him away though.

But if he's on here I am sure there will be a hatful of others that either work down the City or have strong links.

I imagine the club doesn't employ anyone with the nous to read anything on here.

Knowing the club, they probably employ some 'social media strategy' agency who simply scan through posts by the neo nazis on Facebook and the 17-year-old girls on Twitter, believing that to be an accurate barometer of supporter opinion.

Can i just go on record as saying it isn't me, and i don't know who it is. And even if i did know who it was, or if it was me, i wouldn't admit it. I'm no grass, not even in hypothetical situations.

Hope that clarifies things somewhat.

Is it you Winchesterton?

Archived