Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Are we an attractive club?

Ignoring or including recent going ons, are we an attractive proposition for potential managers and players?

Who do we compare with and have a chance of challenging in the transfer market?

We are financially sound, have a decent fanbase and appear/ed to have ambitious owners

Ignoring or including recent going ons, are we an attractive proposition for potential managers and players?

Who do we compare with and have a chance of challenging in the transfer market?

We are financially sound, have a decent fanbase and appear/ed to have ambitious owners

Yes, we are attractive, weve proved that already taking international captains from the champions league into our club, and as much as you want to believe, no thats not all solely down to Pearson.

A good fanbase here, i think the owners are ambitious. Look at owners like Randy Lerner, running the club into the ground and saving every penny in the hope of eventually selling the club, we certainly arent doing that.

Yes, we are attractive, weve proved that already taking international captains from the champions league into our club, and as much as you want to believe, no thats not all solely down to Pearson.

A good fanbase here, i think the owners are ambitious. Look at owners like Randy Lerner, running the club into the ground and saving every penny in the hope of eventually selling the club, we certainly arent doing that.

lol where did i mention Pearson? Any excuse for a dig eh?

Guest LCFC_World

The new potential managers will be wondering what they have to do in order not to get sacked.

lol where did i mention Pearson? Any excuse for a dig eh?

That genuinely wasnt intended personally. It was meant to be a broad statement.

I should have put "as much as some people want to believe"

That genuinely wasnt intended personally. It was meant to be a broad statement.

I should have put "as much as some people want to believe"

Ah right lol;)

At around 2am, after a few drinks.. yup.... otherwise we are sitting at the bar on our own, with about 16 other clubs looking a bit better

lol so we're the fat girl at a disco?

The new potential managers will be wondering what they have to do in order not to get sacked.

Not telling one of his own fans to fvck off and die, not falling out with various people from the media, not  grabbing an opposition player by the throat while he`s on the floor, and not having a son who takes part in a racist sex orgy, and then trying to defend him would be a start!

Yes, given we appear to be throwing big money (compared to our past) around now, presumably higher wages, managers will look at that and see a club that is trying to improve.

But I also think we need to be realistic, we are not an established team at this level and presently could go either way. We will only attract a certain level of manager and player.

Not telling one of his own fans to fvck off and die, not falling out with various people from the media, not grabbing an opposition player by the throat while he`s on the floor, and not having a son who takes part in a racist sex orgy, and then trying to defend him would be a start!

Wow, you're really blaming him for the actions of his grown up son?. What a Cnut

Not telling one of his own fans to fvck off and die, not falling out with various people from the media, not grabbing an opposition player by the throat while he`s on the floor, and not having a son who takes part in a racist sex orgy, and then trying to defend him would be a start!

**** it. Let's go all out and get Alan Irvine in.

A right boring tosser by all accounts, it would suit us perfectly.

The location, the history, the media profile, the stadium, the fanbase, etc, no. We're an unfashionable, dull, Midlands club.

The owners need to be selling what the current status, though. We're a premier league club with very, very good facilities, little debt, backing from wealthy benefactors, sell outs basically every week and ambitions for the top half / Europa qualifications.

If they want to convince players in that calibre to sign then they've got to convince them that's where we belong.

Wow, you're really blaming him for the actions of his grown up son?. What a Cnut

I think he was saying it surprising just how much of a cnut this board might let you get away with more like

The owners are mental.

They have sacked a manager who has done well. Any potential manager will be wondering if the same fate awaits them.

I would say the opposite. I think the owners have showed a lot of faith in Pearson, when he could have been sacked at least twice. 

- After the terrible losing run in the Watford semi final year

- When 7 points adrift at the bottom of the Premier league

Not mentioning the other off field incidents last season. 

I think it would be a very attractive job for a lot of managers.

Archived