Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox_you_off

Where's Konchesky? - Joins QPR on loan

Maybe if the club communicated to the fans there wouldn't be so much uncertainty. I'm pretty sure all other PL sides have made announcements about their players who were out of contract at 30 June 2015.

We have a number of players whose contracts have expired. Are they now on rolling contracts, or what's the deal?

Also there was no announcement on Knockaert, we only know about him leaving because of reports from Belgium. A thank you tweet from LCFC for his service to the club would have been a nice gesture, and one other clubs seem to follow.

Maybe if the club communicated to the fans there wouldn't be so much uncertainty. I'm pretty sure all other PL sides have made announcements about their players who were out of contract at 30 June 2015.

We have a number of players whose contracts have expired. Are they now on rolling contracts, or what's the deal?

Also there was no announcement on Knockaert, we only know about him leaving because of reports from Belgium. A thank you tweet from LCFC for his service to the club would have been a nice gesture, and one other clubs seem to follow.

I was thinking the same thing. 

Communication to the fans is certainly not one of the clubs strong points these days.

Why would we give him a payoff? His contract has expired.

It hasn't he still has 1 year left

So is he out of contract, or does he have 12 months left? Seen a couple of posts saying different things.

Contract expires 2016 so I read

Archived