Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Bournemouth away

AFC Bournemouth vs Leicester City | 29.08.15 - 15:00 KO

Barclays Premier League

Full Allocation: 1,391

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices

Adults £33

Seniors (Over 65s) £19

Students (Valid Card with Photo ID)* £19

Under 16s (2-15 Years) £19

* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under 16 ticket) * *

*Student Tickets are not available to purchase online, you will be required to show proof at the turnstile. Your card must be a valid and have a photo ID.

On Sale Dates

Sale Dates Criteria

Wednesday 29 July @ 9am Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points

Thursday 30 July @ 9am Season Ticket Holders with 118+ points

Tuesday 4 August @ 9am Season Ticket Holders with 113+ points

Thursday 6 August @ 9am Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points

Friday 7 August @ 9am Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points

Monday 10 August @ 9am Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points

Wednesday 12 August @ 9am Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points

Friday 14 August @ 9am Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points

Should there be any unsold tickets by Friday 14 August, further selling dates will be announced here.

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

Ambulant Disabled tickets are priced as above plus a FREE Companion.

We have been allocated 24 Wheelchair Spaces priced at £5 each plus a FREE Companion.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 9am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Monday 27 July.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email [email protected] by 3pm on Saturday 25 July with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - BOURNEMOUTH OPT-OUT

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#CM37zI8wXRPvUvhr.99

I'll probably have 1 or 2 spare for this. Won't be giving the references out but I'll have the tickets if someone didn't mind picking them up from me.

Are you P1? I'm p2 and want to be sure I get them. Happy to pick them up if needed.

Is anyone else having problems finding a hotel/B&B? Everything seems to be sold out, might have a look at staying in Southampton and then getting the train over to Bournemouth in the morning.

They were all nearly booked up in June! Try Poole as well, nice place.

Is anyone else having problems finding a hotel/B&B? Everything seems to be sold out, might have a look at staying in Southampton and then getting the train over to Bournemouth in the morning.

Poole and Christchurch would both be options, but as Bert said most of them are sold out, the whole area will be absolutely rammed that weekend. Leave plenty of time if you're driving down the Saturday morning or evening the Friday night! 

i cant see me getting references to this but worth a go.

spoken to my grandma who is a frequent Bournemouth visitor and says the weekend in question is Bournemouth air show so there will be loads of people about! trains will cost a bomb (when i last checked it was around £120) and hotel prices if you are staying will most likely keep going up. heads up to all you thinking of staying down. 

Hi all,

a long shot but if anyone can get me 2 tickets / reference for this then you got yourself a crate of beer. Drop me a PM if anyone can be so obliging.

Anyone wanting a hotel, you could also try Weymouth which is only an hour away.

i cant see me getting references to this but worth a go.

spoken to my grandma who is a frequent Bournemouth visitor and says the weekend in question is Bournemouth air show so there will be loads of people about! trains will cost a bomb (when i last checked it was around £120) and hotel prices if you are staying will most likely keep going up. heads up to all you thinking of staying down. 

Air show is the weekend before pal. 

Archived