Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

Shame, but I'm not surprised. I'll be amazed if he goes to another Premier League club. My guess is the MLS. Good luck to the bald maestro.

'Only 24 hours after receiving a proposal'

What's that all about?

Also, he could at least take down the picture of him stood in front of the badge from his FB homepage.

I would take that as a bit of a cloaked ultimatum that Ranieri gave him...

i swear summer's meant to the most optimistic you are as a fan, this undoubtedly has been the worst summer as a leicester fan in my life (only 19) and to my knowledge us as a club

Agreed. All the optimism I felt at the end of last season, totally ripped out of me tbh.

Thank god Huth signed, only thing that has pleased me so far.

Entirely anticipated for all that I'd hoped he'd sign. Classy signing off. Sounds like a very genuine man. Not sure the club did all it could to retain him given how long it took them to formulate a proposal, according to the man himself. Sad day but opportunity knocks for someone else.    

Tbh a lot of this love in of cambiasso is because of his name and how famous he is. If it was Dean hammond who played really well this season he would get no credit

Of course he would but the fact is he won't play really well this season because he's crap.

Archived