Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Team Vs Sunderland

Who would you start from the current squad on the first game of the season?

I'd go 3 - 4 - 1 - 2.

Kasper

Wasilewski

Huth

Moore/Morgan/Chilwell ( Morgan, if he's fit enough! )

Schlupp 

Drinkwater

King

Albrighton/Mahrez

Mahrez/Kramaric

Nugent/Kramaric

Vardy

Subs

Schwarzer

Moore/Morgan/Chilwell

Fuchs

Hammond

Lawrence

Okazaki

Ulloa

Edit: Mods, didn't realise this was in transfer talk, please move?

I'm amazed!

Why would you not start Vardy and Ulloa? They were one of the main reasons we stayed up.

We saw what happened when we took Ulloa out of the team. He offers much more than goals (which may I add, he's still our main goal threat). I'm not saying he doesn't have his faults, but his presence and general threat creates opportunities for others.

He's our best goal scorer by a mile!

I'm amazed!

Why would you not start Vardy and Ulloa? They were one of the main reasons we stayed up.

We saw what happened when we took Ulloa out of the team. He offers much more than goals (which may I add, he's still our main goal threat). I'm not saying he doesn't have his faults, but his presence and general threat creates opportunities for others.

He's our best goal scorer by a mile!

I think Kramaric is far better than our other strikers, he'll also have a full pre season which should help him out, okazaki I feel is better than Vardy, that and the fact that the Thai owners will want to see him start the game for publicity.

Not to say I don't think Vardy and Ulloa are not capable, I think they'd make better impact subs than Kramaric or Okazaki also.

Schmeichel

Moore - Huth - Was

Albrighton               Schlupp

Drinkwater - King

Mahrez

Ulloa - Vardy

Bench:

Schwarzer

Morgan

Fuchs

Hammond

Nugent

Kramaric

Okazaki

Switch out Morgan for Moore once's he's rested and match fit. Ideally another centre half comes in to upgrade that position

Switch out Drinkwater onto the bench at Nugent's expense and plug in a new signing - Mendy for instance and then upgrade Hammond for Veretout and I'm more than happy.

Too early to predict or presume.City have a few more warm up games, there will be what how the fans see it,

then how the fans presume Ranieri will see it.

Not forgetting there is plenty of time still, to get our hands dirty in the transfer market.

never forget we will have pre-season knocks, even hard injuries.

I havent yer chosen a 'WOULD- like team...

3-5-3

Kasper

Huth

Morgan

Was

Schlupp

Albrighton

Drinkwater

King

Hammond

Mahrez

Ullo

Kramaric

Subs

Vardy

Okazaki

Nugent

Chilwell

Moore

Hamer

De Laet

That's some strong bench.

3-5-3

Kasper

Huth

Morgan

Was

Schlupp

Albrighton

Drinkwater

King

Hammond

Mahrez

Ullo

Kramaric

Subs

Vardy

Okazaki

Nugent

Chilwell

Moore

Hamer

De Laet

That's some strong bench.

This!! We will win for sure with 12 players. 

As it stands

Schmeichel

Was Huth Wes

Albrighton Drinkwater King Schlupp

Nugent

Ulloa Vardy

Because the midfield is a tad weaker than ideal, Nugent's workrate as the man behind the front two will come in handy over Mahrez/Krameric.

And I'm happy for new arrivals to earn their place in the squad Okazaki, Fuchs etc. The existing lads have proved they can cut the mustard & it's their place in the starting line-up to lose

Schmeichel

RDL

Was

Moore

Huth

Fuchs

Nugent

Vardy

Ulloa

Okazaki

Kramaric

he said he liked strikers

.Seriously though he's got such a difficult job choosing who he plays up front. Vardy and Ulloa were a massive reason for our success at the end of last year, but i cant imagine him leaving 20 or so million pounds of striker on the bench in Okazaki and Krama?!

Archived