Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Ben Hamer

Good luck to Ben, he's still young and could one day become our first team man

Bit weird though how CR says he wants another keeper but confirms Kasper is his first choice. Who'd want to come if they know no matter what they do they won't play (unless kasper gets injured)

Being very harsh to Hamer I think there. He didn't put a foot wrong when he was in goal. Hasn't moaned about not being in the starting 11 & always seems to have a smile on his face. Good professional who needs some playing time!

pretty sure he put both of his feet in the wrong place and eriksen scored. not even a nice smile imo 

Good luck to Ben, he's still young and could one day become our first team man

Bit weird though how CR says he wants another keeper but confirms Kasper is his first choice. Who'd want to come if they know no matter what they do they won't play (unless kasper gets injured)

i would have thought stranger given last seasons end of season form, if CR had come in and said he needed a new top keeper. Its kaspers to lose at the beginning of the season surely?

i would have thought stranger given last seasons end of season form, if CR had come in and said he needed a new top keeper. Its kaspers to lose at the beginning of the season surely?

I completely agree but I feel like he didn't need to comment on the issue at all. Bring in a new keeper and tell him he can work for a place. Just don't want someone at the club just motivated by money and not concerned about playing football. Not really a major issue, just commenting

I completely agree but I feel like he didn't need to comment on the issue at all. Bring in a new keeper and tell him he can work for a place. Just don't want someone at the club just motivated by money and not concerned about playing football. Not really a major issue, just commenting

hey mate. No complaints from me at u contributing in a considered way. Tbh yes to a degree i would agree. It would be pretty obvious to us and the keepers, whoever he brings in, what the status quo is regarding the number one keeper, but giving the understudy the motivation and encouragement to know that its his place to push kasper every session to ensure he never can rest on his laurels

hey mate. No complaints from me at u contributing in a considered way. Tbh yes to a degree i would agree. It would be pretty obvious to us and the keepers, whoever he brings in, what the status quo is regarding the number one keeper, but giving the understudy the motivation and encouragement to know that its his place to push kasper every session to ensure he never can rest on his laurels

and i guess from that we will be scouting from europe or the championship a young bright ambitious keeper who has serious thoughts and talent to succeed at premier level.

I'm not sure loaning him to the enemy is a good idea? :unsure:

does seem a strange move for him. Maybe locality was a factor for him as well as opportunity to pop himself in shop window.as well as CR thoughts in future. Was intrigued as to why he didnt make 22 for lincoln. How will forest fans accept him? A great start and no worries. A bad one. Could be a v difficult exp. My guess is former like wes.

Guest Mee-9

Good move for him.

What are those vest straps for? I've wondered if it's to help aid player's posture?

Sports Bra, holds everything in if a players got a slight problem with moobs. Can't have a keeper diving all over the place and getting KOed by his baps. 

fair play to them. As i inferred, nothing different to the wes signing for us. Its a results business. If he plays well, they wont care less. Good luck to him. Good to see someone want to go and earn his wedge, unlike mr logan who im guessing is crying into his horlicks nightly. I cba to read his bit about the end of his 14yrs in thd merc today.

14.46 BST: Into the Championship, where there is a DONE DEAL for your delectation and Nottingham Forest are borrowing from near-neighbours Leicester:

That is why he hasn't played for us this pre season.  Looks like Schwarzer is going to be offered a new 1 year contract as back up.

When did CR say he wanted a new goalkeeper been on my holidays past 2 weeks so struggled to keep up to date with everything!

I've not read any story re CR wanting to bring in another keeper. Apart from Kaspar and Schwarzer do we have any other keepers?

I've not read any story re CR wanting to bring in another keeper. Apart from Kaspar and Schwarzer do we have any other keepers?

Post match yesterday talking to stringer said Hamer was 3rd choice and they would be bringing in a keeper to replace him, also made it clear Kasper was No 1.

Right thing to do. Hamer is still a young man with a lot of learning to do. He needs to be playing and he won't be here as he's the 3rd best GK on our books.

If Kasper has overcome his problems he is our no.1 Schwarzer is a great back up and at his age he's not looking for a permo 1 slot. Now bring in a young hungry keeper as no.3 who could become a no.1 in a couple of years

14.46 BST: Into the Championship, where there is a DONE DEAL for your delectation and Nottingham Forest are borrowing from near-neighbours Leicester:

That is why he hasn't played for us this pre season.  Looks like Schwarzer is going to be offered a new 1 year contract as back up.

Schwarzer is already contracted to 2016.

I think the problem with Hamer is as simple as he can't kick the ball. Shame as he is a decent shot stopper.

Pretty much sums him up,yet how can something like kicking a ball be your biggest weakness.

Was he just a shit footballer who was automatically put in goal by his school teacher or his mates?

Archived