Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
roblcfc84

red kit

Wouldn't all red shirts sold out now mean all red shirts sold out now?

It would however if you've clicked the link (Not sure if you have)

It has;

Mens Shirts.

Mens Shorts.

Junior Shirts.

Junior Shorts.

Junior Socks.

Next to that list it has that they are sold out.

Then seperate to that list it has Mini Kits listed so there might be some of those still available. As I said worth a phone call.

Trying to find where I can pick up last year's away kit for my daughter. She's starting to get interested in football but apparently likes the red kit - she's 5 lol, better than nothing.

None left on lcfc direct.

Just ordered the new home SHIRT ONLY for my 5 year old boy from LCFC direct. With his name and number on the back, £57 inc. delivery. Fvck me. Hope you find the red kit for your daughter at a reasonable price!

Just ordered the new home SHIRT ONLY for my 5 year old boy from LCFC direct. With his name and number on the back, £57 inc. delivery. Fvck me. Hope you find the red kit for your daughter at a reasonable price!

Strewth hope he has a long name, that is a hell of a price how much are adult shirts?

Strewth hope he has a long name, that is a hell of a price how much are adult shirts?

lol. I wouldn't mind but his name is Max!

It's £13 for 'personalisation' and £7 for the prem league badge on the sleeve. Piss take really, but he's worth it lol

lol. I wouldn't mind but his name is Max!

It's £13 for 'personalisation' and £7 for the prem league badge on the sleeve. Piss take really, but he's worth it lol

My lad isn't worth it, last seasons kit fell to pieces in a few weeks. I'll just buy him foreign shirts until he can afford his own city top.

My lad isn't worth it, last seasons kit fell to pieces in a few weeks. I'll just buy him foreign shirts until he can afford his own city top.

My lads shirt got delivered today, just in time for his birthday. For £50, the quality is shite. It's as thin as tracing paper and I wouldn't be surprised if it falls to pieces in a few weeks just like you say. Christ knows what margin they make on this. I'm no expert but wouldn't be surprised if it only cost a few quid to make. The club must me raking it in on profit generated from replica shirt sales.

P.S. at least they spelt my boys name right on the back lol

Archived