Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

His name is Shinji...

Good to know that some heavily research Japanese culture and not just rip off a Man United song about a Korean player.....

Dog meat is not consumed in Japan, so why some sing about it is beyond me.

I read a great article recently about 'those who preach tolerance being the most intolerant ' .... Lighten up boys

It's like if people started aiming IRA chants at Fuchs.  It makes no sense whatsoever and just makes you look ignorant at best, childish and racist at worst.

Pretty nippy, so I hear. 

Seriously though, I think he will settle in well.

careful someone might over react and call you racist and your comment libel ! I like play on words , theyre clever , unlike who banned me for a month for his poor interpretation of an exact comment !!

Some of the fans at today's game were awful, so embarrassing, the amount of times I heard you fat C*nt from one lad towards Brian Jensen was just pathetic

To be fair if it's the Brian Jensen who used to be in goal for Burnley I do remember him to be a particularly fat cnut. Bit unnecessary at a pre season friendly though.

careful someone might over react and call you racist and your comment libel ! I like play on words , theyre clever , unlike who banned me for a month for his poor interpretation of an exact comment !!

Id ban you honky am I offensive ? and DT to. Its a racist comment.

Pretty nippy, so I hear. 

Seriously though, I think he will settle in well.

24 hours on and this blatantly racist comment is still here yet we aren't allowed a chebs thread. unbelievable. 

Guest ttfn

24 hours on and this blatantly racist comment is still here yet we aren't allowed a chebs thread. unbelievable.

The irony being that that thread was legit nippy

Yeah anyone who thinks it's funny or cool to sing songs about our Japanese player eating a dog is literally a total fucking knuckle-dragger.

I'm not surprised though. When I used to attend games, and call me a narcissist, I generally found about 70% of other fans to be absolute morons who, to quote Frankie Boyle, I'd leave inside a burning house to save a pig.

There's something seriously wrong with you, methinks. It's over reactive fools like you that cause racism in the first place, by seeking out anything that can be made to look racist.

Bloody pathetic. Get a life, and try and act like an adult, not a puerile nincompoop! 

It least it's the right kind of racist, as in Japanese racism and not dog eating references.

We just need a better song for Shinji. That or Birch explaining at half-time why a chant based on eating dog doesn't make sense. I'd happily prepare his power point slides.

So a chant for Huth of 'no world wars and one Rob Huth, Deutschland Deutschland'. Racist?

Archived