Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

His name is Shinji...

Some of the fans at today's game were awful, so embarrassing, the amount of times I heard you fat C*nt from one lad towards Brian Jensen was just pathetic

Em especially when half of them could not see their own trainers or run half of the pitch! 

On another note, anybody seen the Shinji Okazaki player specials bets on William Hill?

Leicester top goal scorer - 5/2

Score 15+ league goals - 10/1

Score a hat trick in season - 5/1

They are shite odds in my view.

Some of the fans at today's game were awful, so embarrassing, the amount of times I heard you fat C*nt from one lad towards Brian Jensen was just pathetic

Absolutely bloody disgraceful. How is GTF supposed to cope hearing that from his own fans?   ( ok not really his own fans any more but he's still bound to get jealous. Those sort of insults should only be reeserved for him....).

Stolen/adapted from a Man Utd song

Shinji Okazaki meet radio gaga, radio gaga meet Shinji Okazaki (plus or minus one sylable)

All we need is Shinji Okazaki! Shinji Okazaki! Shinji Okazaki!

Shinji Kagawa rhymes with Radio gaga, Shinji Okazaki doesn't, I know, I'm surprised too, they have the same first name...

How about O-ka-za-ki-ee, to the tune of I want to break free.

Just elongate the last syllable:

O--ka--za--ki--ee

(I want to break free)

Shin--ji

(God knows)

Shin--ji O--ka--za--ki--ee

(God knows I want to break free)

We just need a better song for Shinji. That or Birch explaining at half-time why a chant based on eating dog doesn't make sense. I'd happily prepare his power point slides.

So a chant for Huth of 'no world wars and one Rob Huth, Deutschland Deutschland'. Racist?

Courtesy of Bilo:

Shinji Okazaki

He shits on the derby, he shits on the villa,

He used to live next door to ****ing godzilla

Shinji Okazaki

At least it gets the country right.

Shinji Kagawa rhymes with Radio gaga, Shinji Okazaki doesn't, I know, I'm surprised too, they have the same first name...

How about O-ka-za-ki-ee, to the tune of I want to break free.

Just elongate the last syllable:

O--ka--za--ki--ee

(I want to break free)

Shin--ji

(God knows)

Shin--ji O--ka--za--ki--ee

(God knows I want to break free)

That'll do

Jamesmilner you absolute bell end, that's not a clever play on words, it is a racist comment and I cannot believe people like you exist in society, I mean what happens when you meet someone from another country, can you even talk to them or does your head implode whilst you try and think of something else witty to say.

Dick head.

• 2 weeks later...

What a performance. Ran all day, held the ball up brilliantly and brought others into play. Hes not the tallest so didn't win too many headers but he made it difficult for their defenders so we picked up loads of the second balls. He looked technically good too, first touch was great all game. Perhaps should've scored late on but overall a great debut.

Archived