Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burton Albion 1-2 Leicester

I would like to go to this, but with us playing the night after as well, I'm worried that we might only play the kids for this one, and send the first team to Rotherham instead

Pretty sure it will be split fixtures like they did last year.

Why are are friendlies always against awful sides? Burton Albion, again, will prove little of our ability.

It's quite clear that they are stepped in terms of quality. Non League, League 2, League 1, Championship. Staying relatively local too. They are fitness exercises.

The one occasion I remember a pre season playing the likes of Valencia we started the season very poorly.

I am, closer than I home game for me. Will be my little boys first city game.

nice one mate. The mansfield match wasnt exactly a spectacle, but i took my 3 yr old boy for his first city match and the look on his face when he walked in was brilliant. Didnt moan at all and sang all the time. Brilliant experience. 

It's quite clear that they are stepped in terms of quality. Non League, League 2, League 1, Championship. Staying relatively local too. They are fitness exercises.

The one occasion I remember a pre season playing the likes of Valencia we started the season very poorly.

We've played the likes of Real Madrid, Werder Bremen and Monaco in recent times and I've always thought that playing a bit of quality will sharpen us up.

Birmingham won't quite be the same, but as you said they are fitness exercises. Still, it would have been nice to find a benchmark against a bit of quality.

Archived