Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burton Albion 1-2 Leicester

How far away is the ground from the train station and what trains are people looking to get?

5 min taxi ride. A good 20 min walk.

Left out of the station, right at the bottom of the bridge as you hit the one way system, then along a long straight road called Derby Road (A5121). That takes you straight to the ground.

George Taft

Can't believe how many City connections they currently have on their Coaching staff - David Oldfield, Assistant Manager; Gavin Ward, Goalie Coach and Mike Whitlow, Youth Team Manager.  Plus, of course, Hasselbaink, 5 years with Ranieri as a Player at Athletico Madrid and Chelsea (only leaving there when the Mad Russian sacked Claudio).  Does the FA allow 'Feeder clubs' in England ?! 

Looking at trains now you can't get back after the match I thought when I checked this the other day it was possible how are people getting back who are going over by train? 

I'm going, quite local to Burton so shouldn't be a problem.

Will be interesting this one, but I'm surprised when everyone's expecting us to win 5-0 in every pre season game... you look at other premier league teams (especially lower half), I wouldn't say they've performed as well if not better than us.

Do we know what sort of team will be put out? Strong? Or saving that for tomorrow?

I'd prefer us to take the first XI here, Burton are a much stronger test than Rotherham IMO as strange as that sounds, similar football to us too.

I imagine it will be the strongest side as the majority of our likely starters played only 30 minutes on Saturday and will most likely play a full 90 against Birmingham so giving them extra time to recover for that.

I'm going to park at the Meadowside car park just off the A511 (think it's £2), will grab a drink in Burton Bridge Brewery and then walk across to the ground (15-20 minutes with a couple of pubs en-route).

It's at least a 30 min walk from Burton Bridge Brewery.

Top pub if you like your exotic real ales though.

Kasper

Was - Huth - Chilwell

Albrighton - Hammond - King - Fuchs

Okazaki

Vardy - Krama

Archived