Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rob1989

Season Tickets - Despatched Tue 28 July 2015

Same here. I can't find last season's either so I hope it comes soon.

mine always arrives about two weeks after everyone on here claims it should, as if there is some sort of season ticket sapping vortex somewhere around crewe that stops it getting to liverpool. 

as long as it's here by about 10 in the morn' on the 8th of august i'm pretty sweet. i also have no idea where last year's is. in fact why do we even get new ones at all, why don't they just let us carry on using last year's? like i don't get a new bank card every year cos it is just the exact same as last year's. 

Here we go then, now posters are saying they'll be send out this week, wait for the ones panicking about not getting there's even though we have two weeks until they're needed.

Then round two starts when they won't work at the turn stiles.

If it's not here by a week on Friday I'll contact the club, I don't see why some call the club weeks out to see where they are, you don't need it, you can't use it so wait until they actually send them.

Here we go then, now posters are saying they'll be send out this week, wait for the ones panicking about not getting there's even though we have two weeks until they're needed.

Then round two starts when they won't work at the turn stiles.

If it's not here by a week on Friday I'll contact the club, I don't see why some call the club weeks out to see where they are, you don't need it, you can't use it so wait until they actually send them.

Maybe people just prefer to be in possession of something they've paid hundreds of pounds for.

They leave no room for error, it's absolutely scandalous that they sell them in April but don't begin to send them out until the season is almost here. Some people are on holiday and need the ticket because they don't arrive back until opening day and others just want the comfort of knowing that they have something which they have paid a lot of money for in their possession.

The absolute silence from the club regarding ticket distribution on the website is disgusting, and shows a serious lack of respect and utter contempt for its customers.

Leicester City is a Premier club in name only, everything else is amateurish in the extreme.

:rolleyes:

They leave no room for error, it's absolutely scandalous that they sell them in April but don't begin to send them out until the season is almost here. Some people are on holiday and need the ticket because they don't arrive back until opening day and others just want the comfort of knowing that they have something which they have paid a lot of money for in their possession.

The absolute silence from the club regarding ticket distribution on the website is disgusting, and shows a serious lack of respect and utter contempt for its customers.

Leicester City is a Premier club in name only, everything else is amateurish in the extreme.

It's a good job there's no real problems in the world.

Archived