Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spence

King and Drinky

So the new season is in less than 2 weeks... As it stands King and Drinkwater will be starting CM against Sunderland and possibly the next few games after that.

Is anybody confident they can do a job... Would you put Hammond in instead?

We desperately need a new first class CM imo if not 2.

Thoughts?

If there's already a thread on this then sorry couldn't find it.

So the new season is in less than 2 weeks... As it stands King and Drinkwater will be starting CM against Sunderland and possibly the next few games after that.

Thoughts?

I agree with that bit.

I said all along regardless of Cambiasso we needed another quality midfielder in. But it was like we were waiting for him. Doesn't help we haven't had a manager but if the board bid for Charlie Austin surely they could/can see we need a central midfielder too.

I have faith in Drinky and King, even Hammond who can do a job when called upon (playing in the Stoke and Man U wins last year bein highlights)...

But yes Ranieri will have his targets and we need at least one CM. If that Thiago Motta rumour is to be believed get him in!

Ranieri said he wants a leader, and we've been linked with Inan (Galatasaray captain I believe?)

Boy, those two signings would relieve some pressure eh ;)

I said all along regardless of Cambiasso we needed another quality midfielder in. But it was like we were waiting for him. Doesn't help we haven't had a manager but if the board bid for Charlie Austin surely they could/can see we need a central midfielder too.

Spot on!

I have faith in Drinky and King, even Hammond who can do a job when called upon (playing in the Stoke and Man U wins last year bein highlights)...

But yes Ranieri will have his targets and we need at least one CM. If that Thiago Motta rumour is to be believed get him in!

Ranieri said he wants a leader, and we've been linked with Inan (Galatasaray captain I believe?)

Boy, those two signings would relieve some pressure eh ;)

Thiago Motta would be an unreal signing but can't see it happening. Very interested in the Galatasaray captain. A load of experience with a good few years in him!

Drinky and Kingy will be fine against Sunderland! Their CMs are no-better than ours!

Yes I agree but against West-Ham we will need some real class. Should be a game we aim to get points from!

OK, so people have been going on about it, but its a valid concern! We will be relegated with our current CMs. Why oh why did we sack Pearson....

Well just after gaining promotion, pearson gave both king and drinkwater new 4 year contracts. So I assume he wanted them for the premiership in midfield? So what do you mean, why did we sack Pearson?

Drinky and Kingy will be fine against Sunderland! Their CMs are no-better than ours! 

They won't struggle, as long as they annoy Cattermole and get him sent off for a millionth time.

OK, so people have been going on about it, but its a valid concern! We will be relegated with our current CMs. Why oh why did we sack Pearson....

Why did Pearson leave us in the lurch like this?  :unsure:  :dunno:  :huh:

Thoughts?

If there's already a thread on this then sorry couldn't find it.

Thanks Spence Shocking report.

Agreeeeeeee. Anyway we will sign at least 1 cm before the start of the season even if its not some one we all want.

Archived