Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamieanderson93

Birmingham saturday

I'd assume so. Assuming Morgan won't be ready and Fuchs is preferred to Schluup. Okazaki has been outperformed by Nuge so far pre-season.

Nugent has 2 goals in 3 games..

How do we know Fuchs is preferred to Schlupp, or Hammond to Drinkwater?

It's all guess work at the moment. Besides, we could well have signed some more players by then.

I assume we will be fielding our strongest team then?

--------------Kasper---------------

---------Was----Huth-----Moore--------

Albrighton---King---Hammond-------Fuchs

--------------Nuge----------------

----------Kramaric------Vardy-------

If you look at that team for 30 seconds without blinking the word "twentieth" appears.

I recon he will give the young Italian a run out on Saturday see how he fairs with the English game but I've had a colleague at work who's Italian and a big inter fan says Cannataro is a pacey lad who can hold the ball up can pass well and has nice ball skills and wonders why he's been let go by inter and he thinks he can do well in the premier league !!

But what with the likes of Veretout and the others rejecting us I say give this lad a chance we could have found a real gem in Alessandro our next (but Italian) Muzzy Izzet ????? Who knows

I assume we will be fielding our strongest team then?

--------------Kasper---------------

---------Was----Huth-----Moore--------

Albrighton---King---Hammond-------Fuchs

--------------Nuge----------------

----------Kramaric------Vardy-------

Strobgest team no Schlupp?, Fuchs will play the left side CB role this season

Still not sure if i'm bothered by this - Anyone know if tickets (In the away end) will be available at St Andrews?

I spose if worst comes to the worst there will be plenty in the home end (There will hardly be big rivalry and I won't be that inclined to celebrate should be score with it only being a friendly) and they'll be available on the day i'm sure.

Still not sure if i'm bothered by this - Anyone know if tickets (In the away end) will be available at St Andrews?

I spose if worst comes to the worst there will be plenty in the home end (There will hardly be big rivalry and I won't be that inclined to celebrate should be score with it only being a friendly) and they'll be available on the day i'm sure.

No tickets on the door. They tweeted it earlier mate

No tickets on the door. They tweeted it earlier mate

Ok doubt i'd be going anyway (Hate friendlies, always like the idea to start off but they bore me to tears when I actually get there) but thought i'd check incase I got bored and decided to have a trip over tomorrow, if that's the case might just go in the home end like I say.

lol You would be great doing the pre-match motivational speech

lol You would be great doing the pre-match motivational speech

Would there be a pre-match motivational speech for a friendly? It is what it is really, a friendly it's for fitness and trying out new/different scenarios/tactics. Friendlies are just gloryfied training sessions.

Obviously a competative match situation is different and speaks for itself. I don't think I could ever sit in a home end in a competative match.

Would there be a pre-match motivational speech for a friendly? It is what it is really, a friendly it's for fitness and trying out new/different scenarios/tactics. Friendlies are just gloryfied training sessions.

Obviously a competative match situation is different and speaks for itself. I don't think I could ever sit in a home end in a competative match.

Every game is a cup final! Do you really want to risk losing to Mansfield or Lincoln?!? :whistle:

I would end up dead if I sat in a home end. There would be nothing left of me.

Archived