Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Replica Kit Printing

So I went to the fanstore today to buy my shirt and get printing on it... And I'm convinced the number is too small. Does anyone else have printing on an adult shirt who could send a picture so I can see if yours is different? Or could you take a look at mine and tell me whether you think it's too small?

post-15803-0-17374200-1438125010_thumb.p

Cheers

Looks more like a kids number 8.

I thought that too, are the letters smaller than standard adult?

Would the shop be able to do anything about it because I know on the website it says they don't do refunds or exchange for printed shirts, but if it is the wrong size number it's their fault surely?

The numbers on the players shirts are larger than replicas, they always have been!

Presumably to do with visibility when on TV and to commentators etc...

I'm not proud of this little nugget of knowledge, just thought I'd impart my wisdom

Yeh I wouldn't recommend anyone getting printing any more there this season mine was lop sided, when I took it back the guy that did it couldn't see it but the other staff could so they re did it for me, I then saw them do another that was lop sided too and seen another on Facebook, the shape of the shirt this year doesn't help it doesn't sit very even because of the shape of the collar thats why so many look lop sided from the front too 

This is the 1 I saw online I might be wrong but to me this has been the 3rd 1 I have seen where it looks like to me its going down to the right but then again I haven't seen anyone else say they've had this problem so Im beginning to wonder if its just me!?

Screen_Shot_2015_07_29_at_08_17_00.png

So I went to the fanstore today to buy my shirt and get printing on it... And I'm convinced the number is too small. Does anyone else have printing on an adult shirt who could send a picture so I can see if yours is different? Or could you take a look at mine and tell me whether you think it's too small?

attachicon.gif15-16Home2edit.png

Cheers

thats tiny!

haha

The printing should be the same size as last seasons, I believe it's a standard size for all replica shirt printing for PL teams and the same for the players shirts, which are bigger letters n numbers. Compare to last season and see how it looks bit looks a little small to me.

attachicon.gif15-16Home2edit.png

Cheers

What size shirt is it? Is it adult letters with a child number?

Do people think it's worth going in to the shop to try to get it changed then? It's a large men's top, but I thought that the number should cover a larger portion of the the back.

Can't compare it to another year's as this is the first season I've had printing

Do people think it's worth going in to the shop to try to get it changed then? It's a large men's top, but I thought that the number should cover a larger portion of the the back.

Can't compare it to another year's as this is the first season I've had printing

take it back mate, thats the pits

The numbers on the players shirts are larger than replicas, they always have been!

Presumably to do with visibility when on TV and to commentators etc...

I'm not proud of this little nugget of knowledge, just thought I'd impart my wisdom

That is kind of interesting, I like random information like that!

This is the 1 I saw online I might be wrong but to me this has been the 3rd 1 I have seen where it looks like to me its going down to the right but then again I haven't seen anyone else say they've had this problem so Im beginning to wonder if its just me!?

Screen_Shot_2015_07_29_at_08_17_00.png

That does look as if it's not straight, I've seen a couple of people on here with a similar problem.

If it is the wrong 1 yeah take it back 100% I can't tell from the photo though problem is if it is the right 1 your gonna look stupid! 

As a side note, I think we may get the white third kit as when I was in the store I noticed they also had darker coloured numbers and letters...

Ideal that 1 looks like the best 1 by far this season same template as Arsenal home I believe 

If it is the wrong 1 yeah take it back 100% I can't tell from the photo though problem is if it is the right 1 your gonna look stupid! 

Yeah that's my issue, I don't want to go in and be like 'I think you've put the wrong number on' and them turn round and say it's the right one, but then I don't want to be walking round with a kids number on my shirt when I've paid the best part of £60 for it...

Ideal that 1 looks like the best 1 by far this season same template as Arsenal home I believe 

I agree. Not sure on the Arsenal thing but I've not seen their new top. I like the look of our potential white one though, and I assume that it'll be out soon if they've got the numbers in. Maybe for the Birmingham game as our blue and black kits might clash with their home kit.

Yeah that's my issue, I don't want to go in and be like 'I think you've put the wrong number on' and them turn round and say it's the right one, but then I don't want to be walking round with a kids number on my shirt when I've paid the best part of £60 for it...

I agree. Not sure on the Arsenal thing but I've not seen their new top. I like the look of our potential white one though, and I assume that it'll be out soon if they've got the numbers in. Maybe for the Birmingham game as our blue and black kits might clash with their home kit.

I shouldn't worry about getting embarrassed infront of the tools are club employs. Most of them don't know what day it is

You just need to compare it to someone elses if it is the wrong 1 then they are gonna have to change it without a doubt if you ask. Not got any mates with a Premier League shirt printed they will all be the same size? Or maybe measure it and someone on here can say what the measurement should be?

I think they might not have sold as many black kits as they would have liked, when I was in the shop one of the staff was assisting a guy trying tops on and trying to get him to buy the away top. The guy said he preferred the blue so the staff bloke was like 'why don't you get both then?'

Then when I went to ask for printing the staff came up to me and asked if I'd rather buy the black top. Made me think they've not met targets or something.

Archived