Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kara Mbodj

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3179254/Leicester-City-leading-chase-Charles-Aranguiz-table-10m-bid-midfielder.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Leicester are also weighing up a £6m move for Genk defender Kara Mbodj. The Senegal international, 25, joined Genk from Norwegian side Tromso in 2012 and has made more than 70 appearances for them.

Mbodj has represented his country 15 times and was part of the squad that took part in the Africa Cup of Nations in January, scoring in the 1-1 draw with South Africa.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3179254/Leicester-City-leading-chase-Charles-Aranguiz-table-10m-bid-midfielder.html#ixzz3hK5tfvaQ 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And now we wait for Villa and Marseille. 

No West Ham?

Was linked earlier in the summer. As were a load of clubs....Everton and West Ham amongst others

Ah...phew. Felt wrong there for a min.

Without sounding like I am making a sweeping generalisation I am not convinced by African defenders in the Premier League, and in the top leagues as a whole. Usually they are strong and fast but technically lacking and make mistakes. Even the most decorated African Centre back in Kolo Toure is not the most reliable. I have not seen anything of this chap, but I do have reservations. 

Without sounding like I am making a sweeping generalisation I am not convinced by African defenders in the Premier League, and in the top leagues as a whole. Usually they are strong and fast but technically lacking and make mistakes. Even the most decorated African Centre back in Kolo Toure is not the most reliable. I have not seen anything of this chap, but I do have reservations. 

Thats him written off then,,,,and the next one please...

Archived