Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
conLAD logan

UFC

Never seen someone look so dominant, don't think any women is a match for her. She's gonna struggle to find a decent match up.

Unless Joanna Jedrzejczyk decides to move up a division in time then I completely agree. Did you see what she did to Jessica Penne!!!

hi-res-b86557d625a104051c1a9cfcf323091d_

I think she's that special, once in a life time fighter that she'll stay undefeated, however she may decide to call it a day quite quick as she's got lots of offers in terms of movies etc

Think I look at it a bit different. Her and Jedrzejczyk are just ahead of the game in women's mma. Hopefully the others will catch up eventually otherwise honestly I'd want the women's divisions to be scrapped. Also keep in mind Bethe Correria hasn't even fought a top 10 opponent before yesterdays title fight.

Anyway let's get some appreciation for Conor McGregor

OE3VMIBl.jpg

I think all fighters should be how McGregor is. Also in boxing Tyson Fury is the same.

What I want to hear a fighter tell his opponent is that they're getting knocked spark out.

The fight game whether it be boxing or mma is a dirty wretched business filled with corruption and controversy. Fighters who try and play diplomat just dont sit right to me.

• 4 months later...

Anyone know what time the McGregor fight is actually starting on Sunday morning?

I've read somewhere that the main card starts at 10pm Vegas time which means 6am our time?

But I've also seen it say that the main card is starting 3am our time? 

Anyone know what time the McGregor fight is actually starting on Sunday morning?

I've read somewhere that the main card starts at 10pm Vegas time which means 6am our time?

It starts at 3am on BT Sport 2. McGregor fight will be around 5/6am but the card as a whole is one of the best of the year.

04:30-05:00

McGregor took some serious ground and pound from a fighter that took the fight at just 3 weeks notice... so i'm a little nervous for him against Aldo although i would LOVE for him to win, i'm a little bit more skeptical of his chances than i was before the Mendez fight... Don't get me wrong, he can do it, but he has GOT to tighten up his defenses against the take-downs.....

Archived