Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Cilla Black has died at her home in Spain

Sad, sad day. Didn't want to get up.

Put on black trousers, black shirt, and black "Chelseas" Armed myself with Cilla LPs, and popped into the local church, mid morning. Lit a candle for her, and sat for ten minutes or so, thinking of her.

Still feeling gutted. Poor Cilla. Sorry I couldn't make the funeral to show my respects.

Gonna get real pissed later, and play her music.

Did the same.

Put on black trousers, black shirt, and black "Chelseas" Armed myself with Cilla LPs, and popped into the local church, mid morning. Lit a candle for her, and sat for ten minutes or so, thinking of her.

Still feeling gutted. Poor Cilla. Sorry I couldn't make the funeral to show my respects.

...And there it is

N9ozQgq.gif

You couldn't make the funeral and call yourself a fan? You sir are an absolute disgrace.

Some might say being pissed is the only way you can listen to her music  :P

Funeral will be full of names. Wonder if McCartney does turn up.

Knew he wouldn't go. I'd imagine she'd have wanted him to go (and Ringo) but it'd be too much of a circus I guess if one of the biggest names in the World turned up. 

I feel like a clockwork toy, that is being over wound by you lot.   :cry:

Seems like it is me, versus the world!

Time to sharpen my teeth again, and work up an appetite. Who's gonna be first? Any volunteers, or shall I draw a name out of the beer glass.

Seriously destined to remain gutted, for the for the next few years. 

I feel like a clockwork toy, that is being over wound by you lot.   :cry:

Time to sharpen my teeth again, and work up an appetite. Who's gonna be first? Any volunteers, or shall I draw a name out of the beer glass.

Lighten up chap, we all have to go sometime.

I feel like a clockwork toy, that is being over wound by you lot. :cry:

Ok I'm gonna bite a little. You're getting the piss taken because you've opened up to everyone with a reaction way ott for the death of a celebrity.

You're what, in your late 60's or even early 70's? You've mentioned you met this woman 3 times. That means you've seen her less than once every 20+ years of your life. How much of an affect can she really have had on you? All this going on about how heartbroken you are, and saying you'll be feeling down about this for years to come. She was someone you admired you met a few times, people aren't reacting like this when close relatives die. Get a grip man.

I feel like a clockwork toy, that is being over wound by you lot. :cry:

Right, I tried to convince myself you're trolling, but you've spun a yarn so intricate and ridiculous it has to be true, which is quite depressing really.

I couldn't care less about you're reaction about Cilla, but it's your complete naivety to Jimmy Saville that I find alarming and stomach churning.

The guy has been proved to be a paedophile and rapist, and it is widely rumoured a necrophiliac, yet you come on here and reminiscing about the time you spent drinking tea together in a hospital widely associated with his crimes, and Expect everybody to not ale jabs at you?

You really are something else.

Archived