Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

I think this lad will be superb this season he'll take his chances and score a bagful was talking to a mate who is a Manure Fan and he reckons our top scorers this season will be Kramaric and Vardy closely followed by one to watch this season is Okazaki he also said the way he went in for that Diving header pre season was brilliant said not many actually do that much in the PL said the bloke had got Kahonnahs ! lol

Looking forward in seeing all three this season people are writing is off because of Claudio but Fook em all we will be stronger than last season as we've gained some great PL experience and I still think we will finish no lower than 12th this season we will certainly shock our doubters !!

You can have an abundance of skill but if there's little or no end product it's useless.  

Cristiano Ronaldo improved massively on moving to Manchester United because they focused on making him hurt the opposition at every opportunity both as a striker and with his assists. He moved ever more freely around the front line and never gave defenders a moments peace.

Knockaert didn't get the same help from anything I saw. He was still taking lines of people on in neutral places at the end of his time here and often doing more to run his team-mates  out of position than to threaten a goal. I don't altogether blame Knockaert either because the only relevant reason a coach exists is to get more out of people and we didn't.

Knockaert had the talent to be effective but no-one had the skill and bloody-mindedness to bring it out of him. In the end I called him the Cul-De-Sac because wherever he went it was mostly into a dead end.

Well we've got another test for our coaches with Kramaric .... and Schlupp. Many marvel at their different but undoubted skills yet lasting  admiration comes from doing what people like George Best and Dennis Bergkamp did, which was to make those skills count week in, week out by way of goals and assists.

Usually four things have to be worked on...

Bravery, ruthlessly accurate technique, speed of body/mind and complete belief in yourself.

What makes Ronaldo so special is his almost superhuman physical characteristics.

If you haven't seen this video  I suggest you do. To mention Ronaldo and Knockaert in the same post is ridiculous, they couldn't be anymore different physically!  it's like comparing pea and a dinosaur.

What makes Ronaldo so special is his almost superhuman physical characteristics.

If you haven't seen this video I suggest you do. To mention Ronaldo and Knockaert in the same post is ridiculous, they couldn't be anymore different physically! it's like comparing pea and a dinosaur.

Demonstrates that the best footballers are those with skill and athleticism.

Kind of obvious really.

Demonstrates that the best footballers are those with skill and athleticism.

Kind of obvious really.

Have you watched it?

Ronaldo can only jump an average height from a standstill due to under developed calf muscles but can jump higher than NBA basketball players with a running jump.

It is not just athletisism and skill. He's got unique physical characteristics.

Have you watched it?

Ronaldo can only jump an average height from a standstill due to under developed calf muscles but can jump higher than NBA basketball players with a running jump.

It is not just athletisism and skill. He's got unique physical characteristics.

Yes true mate.

That's what makes him the best isn't it.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta feeling he will ask for loan in January window. He said that his period in Dinamo where he was benched was worst in his career and that he hopes that it won't happen again. He wants to play.. thats why he chose Leicester over top clubs. aaand I have a feeling it will be La liga.

I gotta feeling he will ask for loan in January window. He said that his period in Dinamo where he was benched was worst in his career and that he hopes that it won't happen again. He wants to play.. thats why he chose Leicester over top clubs. aaand I have a feeling it will be La liga.

Unfortunately at the moment there are players who have more right to a start than he does

While Okazaki and Vardy are scoring goals in the first half we'll always be looking to make changes in defence and midfield to hold a lead. 

As soon as they drop form, or can't break through - which will happen, Ulloa and Kram will get a chance. 

While Okazaki and Vardy are scoring goals in the first half we'll always be looking to make changes in defence and midfield to hold a lead.

As soon as they drop form, or can't break through - which will happen, Ulloa and Kram will get a chance.

Indeed , we have four strikers each with their own individual qualities, soon ulloa and Kram will be needed...

Loved how whenever it cut to Ranieri's reaction on goal scoring opportunities Kram was stood up out of his seat following the game.

He has the right attitude, he will understand why he isn't in the team at the moment.

Yeah I noticed this!

When Albrighton had that volley from the corner that was an inceredibly difficult chance you could see Ranieri not react as he knew it was reay unlikely to score. Slightly out of focus Kram was goin balistic in the background as if Albrighton had missed a 2 yard tap in. What a legend! He was probably thinking that chance was food and drink!

Loved how whenever it cut to Ranieri's reaction on goal scoring opportunities Kram was stood up out of his seat following the game.

He has the right attitude, he will understand why he isn't in the team at the moment.

That is good, meaning he is taking note and what it takes to actually break into the team rather than sobbing ...

Vardy, wont go 8 games without an injury, neither will Okazaki, so both Ulloa and Krami, will get their chances.

Then there is albrighton and Mahrez, who could take knocks.Changes will be made.

So lets be thankfull we have at present decent cover...

Vardy, wont go 8 games without an injury, neither will Okazaki, so both Ulloa and Krami, will get their chances.

Then there is albrighton and Mahrez, who could take knocks.Changes will be made.

So lets be thankfull we have at present decent cover...

I don't think it will be injuries, more lkely lack of form - They BOTH can't keep this up can they? I'm sure opponents will work out ways to nullify them too..

I don't think he will. And if he does then he'd be the kind of player I wouldn't want at the club (i.e. one not prepared to be part of a squad). If he was to ask to leave he'd do well to take notes from Andy King about getting your head down, not complaining, working hard and forcing yourself back into the side.

Archived