Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Maybe he isnt as good as everyone thought he'd be.

He's not had a game yet that has really made me say, 'wow, he needs to stay in the team!'

When he plays it seems he's a luxury player. If he was at Arsenal he'd probably score a bucketful but for us, he's not particularly quick and he isnt very strong. Skilful yes but the way we play, that sort of striker isnt going to fit.

I can see him leaving.

He's not had a game yet that has really made me say, 'wow, he needs to stay in the team!'

When he plays it seems he's a luxury player. If he was at Arsenal he'd probably score a bucketful but for us, he's not particularly quick and he isnt very strong. Skilful yes but the way we play, that sort of striker isnt going to fit.

I can see him leaving.

Hmmmm .... Coming round to my way of thinking .... Mentioned this a few times ...

Get him out on loan and let's see what he can do .... And in the meantime perhaps get another striker .... What's the name of that player at QPR again ... ??

(I know you'll all go bonkers, but .... Should have kept Nuge)

Unfortunately he lacks the 2 things that's going to make him a starter or even challenge for a spot in our starting 11....1.pace 2.an arial threat, I just can't see him getting in ahead of Vardy Okazaki or Ulloa

I agree, wouldn't surprise me at all if we saw him go on loan and we bring someone else in by Tuesday evening.

I can see him leaving.

I've been saying this all along.

i think he has done a good job back in Croatia (let be honest a league 1 standard) but he has came here with a slight over hype with inflated transfer fee, Chelsea speculation and you tube videos.

There is still a lot of work to be done with him imo, times I have seen him he has seemed weak in possession, poor positioning and some poor decisions.

This isn't slating him, this is just saying that there is something there in him but I think there is a lot of work to be done and think he needs a lot of time for development.

Unfortunately I think it will be another season of cameo appearances for him unless he can prove a point during those times or through cup run.

There's a blatantly talented player in there, he just doesn't seem to ever have things fall his way. He's never once had a run of games in a side that was strongly supporting him. His only run in the team was during that god-awful 5-4-1 run that only yielded one good performance at Arsenal.

For one reason or another it just isn't happening for him yet. Still time but you do wonder how long this can go on before he wants out.

Prefer him to Okazaki if I'm honest, hope he sticks

Oh come on you must be joking !! .... There's no comparison .... Okazaki is currently streets ahead in every department .... Even CR puts young Dodoo on the bench rather than our big signing ! ....

I thought it was a great signing by us at the time as he was young and a goal scoring machine.

It doesn't appear to be working out as although he has bags of talent he just lacks the pace or strength that you need to really excel at the highest level.

I'd be happy to get our money back and move him on and I realise that decision could bite us in the arse one day.

Kramaric goes on loan, we get Austin. How anyone could say no to that, I don't know.

I put out my Austin v Kramaric thread last week and got a right slating .... Glad we're getting there now and where was you when I needed you Mr Fish !!

Archived