Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

First pic of white 3rd kit

I think it's a fake wholesale one, they've been available for a while and a link was posted on here at one point.

It's 100% real. The fake ones don't come with tags on the bag saying the team, whether it's the home/away/3rd. The just come in plain plastic bags.

It's 100% real. The fake ones don't come with tags on the bag saying the team, whether it's the home/away/3rd. The just come in plain plastic bags.

It could be a different seller, it's not hard to make a card tag. Most of the online fakes have tags and all the other minor details, albeit not Leicester shirts.

Only problem with the white kit is how often are we actually going to wear it?

We'll be in blue most of the time, then when we play away at teams wearing blue I assume we'll wear black. 

Red was our third kit last season and we wore it several times, but only wore the gold away kit once.

I get the feeling they choose the kit least likely to be popular as the away kit in the hope it increases sales.

I think we'll wear it a couple of times,

I think we'll wear away kits against West Brom, Man City (defo both black), Chelsea, Everton, Palace (prob white), Villa and West Ham

Also you have to factor in the fact we'll probably wear one of the two kits in a random away game like Liverpool when its not needed,

Cup games also

Archived