Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

First pic of white 3rd kit

Red was our third kit last season and we wore it several times, but only wore the gold away kit once.

I get the feeling they choose the kit least likely to be popular as the away kit in the hope it increases sales.

That's a good point actually - I'd actually forgotten that dreadful gold kit. I only remember using it away at Palace.

Maybe the club is testing different colours to see what gets the most sales and then stick to them. In that case I'm going to buy the white kit in the hope white becomes a regular strip (unless it has that rumoured terrible pattern on the back). I love City in white.

That's a good point actually - I'd actually forgotten that dreadful gold kit. I only remember using it away at Palace.

Maybe the club is testing different colours to see what gets the most sales and then stick to them. In that case I'm going to buy the white kit in the hope white becomes a regular strip (unless it has that rumoured terrible pattern on the back). I love City in white.

They aren't testing anything, they are mixing things up, if we had a blue home and white away every season they would buy less, having a Red kit and now a black kit they are different and more likely to sell for novelty factor, also that a lot of people play football and sometimes have to play in red, black, yellow and this gives them an option of wearing a Leicester kit on such occasions. I played 5 a-side for years in an orange kit, if we had an orange away kit I would have been all over that.

anybody received there's yet?

Came today and i can pretty much 99% say not a fake.As shown on ebay with all tags,spare button sown on the label inside the shirt.The back of the shirt is similar material to the front,but non "sweaty" if you see what i mean.Not so much a pattern as a different design of material.Not opened the shorts yet.

People do realise the shirts in the club shop are replicas too? So it wouldn't be hard to get the template put a badge on (judging by this and last years they're stuck on anyway) and then sell them on. There probably wouldn't be that much of a difference in quality, if any, between a 'fake' and the official replica. Because they are both after all just templates.

The white 3rd kit has been canned it will now be gold and navy very similar to arsenals away kit

The colours of the 3rd kit cannot be changed as the club have to declare the colours of all kits to the premier league 4 weeks before the season starts

The 3rd kit is due for release next Friday

I saw someone walking down Belvoir Street about 1ish on Saturday wearing the third kit so thought it'd been released. I mean it wouldn't be surprising that they'd launch something without telling anyone but lo and behold it hadn't so must have been an ebay job.

Looked decent anyway

Went to look at kits and I thought they all looked very tacky especially the black one.

I think I even prefer Joma to Puma.

What gets me is we have a beautiful inde Coope retro green and yellow masterpeice that is a prime example of a mouthwatering kit, and next to it our horrible monstrosities.

Is ventilation and the materials being used a factor I wonder or are our designers really that clueless?

Went to look at kits and I thought they all looked very tacky especially the black one.

I think I even prefer Joma to Puma.

What gets me is we have a beautiful inde Coope retro green and yellow masterpeice that is a prime example of a mouthwatering kit, and next to it our horrible monstrosities.

Is ventilation and the materials being used a factor I wonder or are our designers really that clueless?

The green/yellow Ind Coope one was thought of as a monstrosity in 1983...I had it at the time...The last Leicester shirt I had until l bought both the blue and the red last season...I don't like the black one at all...tacky, like you said. The home one is growing on me, but it looks much better on players than fans.

Archived