Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

First pic of white 3rd kit

mines just been delivered to my sister in law to bring with her when she comes on Wednesday, exactly the same fault on it. absolutely fuming. No way will I get it replaced before she flies out  :mad:

Pisses me off loads every time I order online its like they send me the dodgy crap they couldn't get away with selling in the flesh, I sent back the walk out jacket too because it was covered in stains. They would have prob washed out but since I had to send the shirt back I thought may aswell do that too. Last year 1 of the letters was peeling it off and they sent it back to me again peeling off exactly as it was, costs £8 to send it back everytime from here too. I've got 1 shirt here where they just not bothered to print the King Power on it completely its just blank lol

Pisses me off loads every time I order online its like they send me the dodgy crap they couldn't get away with selling in the flesh, I sent back the walk out jacket too because it was covered in stains. They would have prob washed out but since I had to send the shirt back I thought may aswell do that too. Last year 1 of the letters was peeling it off and they sent it back to me again peeling off exactly as it was, costs £8 to send it back everytime from here too. I've got 1 shirt here where they just not bothered to print the King Power on it completely its just blank lol

Unfortunately i recon you are right there, play off the fact that most people are too lazy to send stuff back or dont want to pay the postage etc and they get away with selling the shite ones. No way will I be able to post it from here back without it costing an arm and a leg, and i'll be fooked if i have to pay for postage again, but this time to middle east! So annoying when they aint cheap in the first place.

On the upside, the pics my sister in law sent look sexy as fook (of the shirt boys, not her)

** Quick update, got an email this morning from Jessica at the mail order dept asking for details to sent a replacement by 1pm tomorrow, i explained that my sister in law was flying at 11am so that wouldnt make it in time, so they are shipping it to me internationally at no extra cost. Im actually impressed!! Good to know that if there is a problem they will help as best they can to sort it. Kudos to Jessica and the Mail Order team!

Unfortunately i recon you are right there, play off the fact that most people are too lazy to send stuff back or dont want to pay the postage etc and they get away with selling the shite ones. No way will I be able to post it from here back without it costing an arm and a leg, and i'll be fooked if i have to pay for postage again, but this time to middle east! So annoying when they aint cheap in the first place.

On the upside, the pics my sister in law sent look sexy as fook (of the shirt boys, not her)

** Quick update, got an email this morning from Jessica at the mail order dept asking for details to sent a replacement by 1pm tomorrow, i explained that my sister in law was flying at 11am so that wouldnt make it in time, so they are shipping it to me internationally at no extra cost. Im actually impressed!! Good to know that if there is a problem they will help as best they can to sort it. Kudos to Jessica and the Mail Order team!

How did you contact them? Have you got an email for them I've been phoning them loads to try and get this sorted but it just rings and then cuts me off

Does anyone else find getting the patches a bit weird?

I've only done it since we are back in the Premier League never again though the hassle that comes with it is incredible, having to pay £8 to send it back now 2nd day I've had to stay in to wait for the delivery for the return and its not turned up again called them so many times and no answer just cut off lol

Ah thanks mate I just got through to someone by phone! Apparently the woman who does it isn't in today and they have no idea what she did with my return on Monday so they've told me they've asked her to call me tomorrow to tell me whats going on with it lol

Ah thanks mate I just got through to someone by phone! Apparently the woman who does it isn't in today and they have no idea what she did with my return on Monday so they've told me they've asked her to call me tomorrow to tell me whats going on with it lol

Still not heard back from them gonna have to speak to someone with some authority at this rate cos still not turned up today either lol did you contact them by email to speak to that Jessica? Im sure last time we had this problem she was the only 1 who was able to resolve it 

Still not heard back from them gonna have to speak to someone with some authority at this rate cos still not turned up today either lol did you contact them by email to speak to that Jessica? Im sure last time we had this problem she was the only 1 who was able to resolve it 

yeah was all via email mate, took her a day to get back to me to start with but then was firing them back and forth over the next 24 hours till it was sorted.

yeah was all via email mate, took her a day to get back to me to start with but then was firing them back and forth over the next 24 hours till it was sorted.

Just got a new 1 through the post and this time the right sleeve has a been put on with a fold in it lol.....

Jessica is good. Sorted me out for my brothers wedding present at short notice (signed shirt by all players).

Jace, I'd stick in an official complaint about the service/quality of goods you've received. To do it once is forgivable. To get it wrong time and time again is just amateur and unprofessional.

Jessica is good. Sorted me out for my brothers wedding present at short notice (signed shirt by all players).

Jace, I'd stick in an official complaint about the service/quality of goods you've received. To do it once is forgivable. To get it wrong time and time again is just amateur and unprofessional.

No joke mate theres just a problem every time, usually its been the last few seasons with the old king power logo 1 of the letters usually a K would be peeling off and I send it back and they reheat press it and it just comes back peeled off again. When we've complained before Jessica was very good the funniest order I received was this 1 though lol

Screen_Shot_2015_08_20_at_12_51_10.png

Have these sold out? No sign of them on the website.

Interestingly enough it's the banner on LCFCDirect, but when you click it, it says they are not available. As of a couple of days ago they had most sizes in stock because I just ordered a shirt and the shorts.

Archived