Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Cant believe on MOTD2 that Chappers said who was 1st 2nd 4th and 5th and didnt even mention us when running down the league at the end,the Manc bell

I thought that at first, but he doesn't mentioned Man Utd. He was basically running through the teams that played Sunday.

Just cause we don't really need to know this useless bit of info, our positions on MOTD and MOTD2 this season..

Match-Position/Games

Sunderland - 1/6

West Ham- 2/7

Tottenham- 4/6

Bournemouth- 7/8

Villa- 1/2

Stoke- 4/7

Arsenal- 1/8

Norwich- 4/7

Southampton- 5/8

Palace- 5/6

West Brom- 4/7

Watford- 2/7

not when there were 2 defenders also running back and Vardy wasn't really going towards goal (more so towards the touchline).

Correct decision was made I think. 

But he was going towards goal! It wasn't until after his first touch that he sees Gomes flying out and has to take a touch to take it round him. So he's only going 'away' from goal because Gomes forces him to and subsequently impedes him.

• 2 weeks later...

You just know that tonight Shearer will be highlighting Newcastle's rubbish play, with a fraction of the time used for praising Vardy!

You just know that tonight Shearer will be highlighting Newcastle's rubbish play, with a fraction of the time used for praising Vardy!

In fairness, MOTD have given a lot of time to discussing Vardy recently, i'm sure they'll do the same again. 

3 goals and a missed pen resulting In an upset

Not that surprising really I'd say

Don't normally get wound up by it but on this occasion I am gonna use the 'big side' bias argument, if Vardy (Or if it was a different player, a player from a top club) was at a top club and equalled the record today it would be game of the day.

Ah pfft, don't take my wound up comment literally, nothing (Within reason) will wind me up tonight, but you get what i'm saying!

If we aren't first, then it becomes a joke... record equalled and top

yeah but if we were 1st they wouldnt be able to say we are top until after the other 2 games anyway

next week we'll be 1st on as itll be 1st v 2nd if results stay as the are

Goes without saying, but nobody wants to hear about Newcastle especially Newcastle fans! Poor sods!

Shearer likes to imply they would have won 5-0 if he was playing! Gary really needs to put him in his place tonight.   

Archived