Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Why can't they just say mahrez was onside when the replay shows he was? Unbelievable.

I agree, it was a very tight decision and as shown its only cause Mahrez is leaning into his run behind the defender.

I thought attackers was supposed to get the benefit of doubt? IMO with how close it is you wouldn't call that and be so certain but then again I'm not a linesman and would be a little biased to us lol

Granted ive not read the rules, especially as they keep changing, but to me mahrez's feet were behind the defenders, his head was offside, but penalties on judged on where the feet are I thought, hence Tomlins "missed" penalty.

It seems everything is judged on where the feet are, yet for this we seem to be saying his head or chest was offside?

By that logic, Tomlins "penalty" was correctly outside the area

Granted ive not read the rules, especially as they keep changing, but to me mahrez's feet were behind the defenders, his head was offside, but penalties on judged on where the feet are I thought, hence Tomlins "missed" penalty.

It seems everything is judged on where the feet are, yet for this we seem to be saying his head or chest was offside?

By that logic, Tomlins "penalty" was correctly outside the area

Football don't make no sense, blame Fifa lol

But in all seriousness I agree with what your saying, not sure on the ruling either as they love to constantly change rules

Adding to what you was saying feet should be used as a marker and not upper body. We should start search the market for players who don't flap their arms and run with a straight posture to dodge the offside trap lol

Not a chance!!!

It just seemed a suitable place to put my favourite observation of Nuge. As I read your post, I could see him running.

I am perfectly happy with our attacking options, but as much as he was a good servant, I am happier that he has gone, along with Nige as I no longer have to worry that somehow Nuge will make the starting 11 :sweating:

(and before anyone calls "scapegoat", he'd been my scapegoat for years, I think my new one will be bomb scare benny)

Not a chance!!!

It just seemed a suitable place to put my favourite observation of Nuge. As I read your post, I could see him running.

I am perfectly happy with our attacking options, but as much as he was a good servant, I am happier that he has gone, along with Nige as I no longer have to worry that somehow Nuge will make the starting 11 :sweating:

(and before anyone calls "scapegoat", he'd been my scapegoat for years, I think my new one will be bomb scare benny)

Haha don't worry, I was only joking with you lol

Yes I know what you mean, he did run with chest sticking out and small strides lol

lmao how Huth got away with that I'll never know

Think Wes did well in that situation. Mediated players from both sides well, a calming influence on Huth and was sensibly involved in the ref's discussion. Good leadership from Captain Morgan. Huth lost his cool badly which could have cost us the point we did eventually earn.

Archived