Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Górnik Leicester

2015-16 One-a-game Art Project

Looks great so far. If it's also available as a print/poster at the end of the season then I'd probably buy one tbh.

I was thinking the same thing! Would be great at the end of season (fingers crossed it's a good one) and would love a copy too

Thanks, it's much appreciated. I was actually thinking about getting a couple of the individual artworks printed in the next few weeks.

I did the same with some international players last year: https://ryananthonyhubbard.wordpress.com/artwork/and got these printed as 16"x12" posters.

And also a few unprinted artworks of City players during last season: https://www.behance.net/collection/41805301/Leicester-City

That'll be the challenge. Hoping to get one image of every squad member, so games like that may be ideal opportunities to get some of the fringe players in.

go for it. they look great so far, i just thought it'd be funny (mainly to those saying they'd have it on their wall) if we had a run like last season where you'd have 13 pictures in a row of just wes morgan with his head in his hands or drinkwater with his hands on his hips looking at the sky :D 

Thanks for all the kind words. Much appreciated. Will try to get a Mahrez and Okazaki printed next week to see what they come out like.

Good stuff, I admire your work. Will you keep any updates in the opening post?

Suppose I can update the opening post. Will be adding a page on my website when I get round to it too.

Already struggling on this. I can't just draw Mahrez every game!

Do one of King or Drinkwater who unfortunately  are the most likely to be replaced by Kante  and Iler in the not too distant future.

Archived