Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Yohan Benalouane

Anyone else think this guy's getting some unnecessary stick?

OK, he isn't the most charismatic guy you're ever going to meet (give him a ******* chance) but bloody hell ,some of our fans have chastised him before he's even had a chance! 

I think he's going to be a proper legend for us in the long run....

• Like 1

Too early to judge benny - although i like him, i get the impression hes quite an emotional guy, maybe even a slight soft touch despite his on pitch antics. He also knocks around with kante who is number 1 lovable leicester player (kramaric actually is equal to him in this respect)

I thought he did perfectly well against Sunderland and West Ham. Quick. Did what was asked of him and showed some quality on the ball too. What more do people want after less than a handful of games?

He gave away a stupid free kick in a dangerous area against West Ham. He just dived in and got nowhere near the ball. Stuff like that is not exactly going to convince people he's solid enough to play for us. He's looked rash so far with his tackling.

The fact is he'll need to cut that sort of stuff out, we cannot afford it.

Well, we've not really had a scapegoat at the club since Wellens was public enemy number one for no apparent reason. Was wondering when we'd finally fill the void in FoxesTalk's soul, looks like Benny fits the bill.

I heard it was his fault China's economy went down the poochute this week.

He was decent enough in his first full 90 mins at Bury. Bar one stupid challenge at Upton Park and his previous yellow card track record I'm not sure what people are holding against him this early on. He may well turn out to be utter dross but don't see much reason to suspect that so far. People wanted a tough tackling CB who has good distribution from defence and, if reports and his current Leicester pitch time are to be believed, we've got one. He may yet come good.

I think the criticism is completely justified, espcially when the nature surrounding the transfer and reports of the player were already negative. The fact we look uncomfortable when Ben-eh comes on or starts, and Wasil is sitting out, just tells me he's not ready.

Needs U21s football, and needs to work on his agression, some of the fouls he makes are absolutely rediculous.

• Like 2

Claudio is quoted as saying 'he isn't ready yet' so he clearly feels he has something he can work on. he must believe there is a quality player there or he wouldn't have spent 5 million on him. The bits I have seen of the guy haven't filled me with confidence and the radio commentary at bury (yeah, I know it was slinger) didn't sound great at times.

let him settle in and get some U21 game time plus cameo sub apps. wasyl maybe better at the moment in many peeps eyes but he isn't the future.

Thought he sounded doggo when we were buying him and I've seen nothing that convinces me otherwise so far. If he was a Walsh/Scouts signing then fair enough, I'll give him more time and trust he'll improve. If not I am less confident that will happen.