Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

West Ham- Capital One Cup

Leicester City will play their Capital One Cup Third Round fixture against West Ham United at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 22 September (7.45pm kick-off).

- Leicester City will take on West Ham United in the third round of the Capital One Cup at King Power Stadium on 22 September

- The Foxes beat Bury 4-1 at Gigg Lane in the second round

- Full ticket information and sales dates released

Leicester City will play their Capital One Cup Third Round fixture against West Ham United at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 22 September (7.45pm kick-off).

The Foxes booked their spot in the third round with a 4-1 victory over Bury at Gigg Lane on Tuesday, with forward Joe Dodoo netting a hat-trick on his first team debut.

City beat the Hammers just two weeks ago when strikes from Shinji Okazaki and Riyad Mahrez secured a 2-1 Barclays Premier League victory at Upton Park.

TICKETS

Ticket prices for the clash with West Ham United are as follows:

Adult Season Ticket Holder: £13 to £30

Adult: £15 to £35

Over-65/Under-22 Season Ticket Holder: £8 to £20

Over-65/Under-22: £9 to £25

Under-18 Season Ticket Holder: £5 to £20

Under-18: £6 to £25

Under-12 Season Ticket Holder: £1 to £20

Under-12: £1 to £25

Away fans: £1 to £15

SALE DATES

Tickets will go on sale to supporters on the following dates:

Home Cup Scheme Processed: Tuesday 1 September

Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday 2 September*

Gold and Family Fox Members: Wednesday 9 September

Silver and City Fox Members: Thursday 10 September

Supporters with a 2013/14 & 2014/15 booking history: Friday 11 September

General Sale: Wednesday 16 September

*Seats reserved until 6pm on Tuesday 8 September

Any ITK how much the ST KOP tickets will be?

Although the they'd probably make more if they set it at a tenner and had 32,000 show up...

Admittedly I'm not sure they'd have sold out at a tenner but they'd have got about 25k I reckon. You're looking at about 16k here I'd guess.

That the price in the KOP for sure?

the ticket prices and areas are on the site now

TICKETS 

Ticket prices for the clash with West Ham United are as follows: 

Price Band Family Stand West Stand - Central West Stand - Wings Kop Stand East Stand - Wings East Stand - Central First Floor STH Adult £13 £18 £13 £13 £13 £18 £30 Adult £15 £20 £15 £15 £15 £20 £35 Over-65s/Under-22s STHs £8 £9 £8 £8 £8 £9 £20 Over-65s/Under-22s £9 £11 £9 £9 £9 £11 £25 Under-18s STHs £5 £6 £5 £5 £5 £6 £20 Under-18s £6 £7 £6 £6 £6 £7 £25 Under-12s STHs £1 £1 £1 £1 £1 £1 £20 Under-12s £1 £1 £1 £1 £1 £1 £25

EDIT: bollocks that didnt work well. find them here

Turns out they're generally all £13-£18 then except for 'first floor'. Dodgy marketing there. It isn't a great price but it's 'meh'. Kop it is though. I'm fancying the front.

I sat on the front row of SK3 when we played Huddersfield at home in the cup a few years ago. And I have to say it's the worst view I've ever had.

I sat on the front row of SK3 when we played Huddersfield at home in the cup a few years ago. And I have to say it's the worst view I've ever had.

Really? Each to there own i guess. My season ticket is row B of SK3 and i really like being closer to the pitch. Agreed its a nightmare watching the other side of the pitch but the Tv helps with that.

Archived