Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frank to be

Let's play Agar.io

What a bunch of bullshit. I got absolutely massive and ate a few people, then hit a spiky thing which turned me into loads of small ones, then some cunt hoovered up my remains.

You gotta be careful of those things once you get big. There's some way by which people turn them into a weapon as well by shooting mass at them and it gets bigger and splits up any large blobs that are too close, and them everyone piles in like piranhas. Some great subtle tactical plays in this game that lead to carnage.

Been playing this basically since you posted it, got up to third once for a few seconds before killing myself.

3rd is excellent, I've not even got onto the leader board yet lol

3rd is excellent, I've not even got onto the leader board yet lol

That one was a fluke, but I'm starting to get the hang of it now, got a couple of top 5s this morning.

fa6fca81-278e-4ca3-88cd-6ca0ea68c556_zps14d29dc9-3101-4911-9818-1415fc46e82b_zps

Shoot mass at them and they'll keep expanding until they split in 2 in the direction you're shooting.

That's one way, apparently if you eat a virus and split, you store that virus. If you shoot mass at another player after, the seventh hit will act as a virus and split the target. Never tried it myself as I just focus on eating but it happens to me every time I get near the top of the leaderboard and when you're 10 blobs of varying sizes you have to really think on your feet!

Archived