Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Bournemouth away post-match thread

Phew, what a poor showing today. Overall, I'll take a point but it was rather undeserved.

King and Drinkwater need to be dropped for the next game and De Laet can go find another club.

And Bournemouth deserved to win because??

Ranieri got it wrong today. Bizarre changing to a 451 to a 442 after we'd beaten West Ham away with it. Lucky to get a point.

Schlupp motm and vardy did great for his goal.

Oh and special mention for a diabolic refereeing performance. Dear me.

Ranieri got it wrong today. Bizarre changing to a 451 to a 442 after we'd beaten West Ham away with it. Lucky to get a point.

Schlupp motm and vardy did great for his goal.

Oh and special mention for a diabolic refereeing performance. Dear me.

Just wait for the highlights of the Stoke - West Brom match, the referee's have been on fire today.

Could have won that in the second half. Bournemouth faded spectacularly. We wouldn't have deserved the win mind.

Changing back to 4-4-2 was vital, don't agree with the subs though. Think Ulloa and Kramaric have a right to be extremely pissed off that Shinji and Dodoo were ahead of them. I'd have brought Inler on too. Abdelouane looks an underwhelming signing, says it all that dreadful as RDL was I'd still have him there ahead of him.

Hope Claudio puts his hands up and takes the blame for the pretty abysmal first half.... Showed the first signs today as to why he was given the tinkerman name... Poor set up in the first half.

Kante gets the Leicester man of the match award for me.... he was everywhere...

Need to keep picking up points when we aren't playing well, excellent month overall in all competitions and Ranieri has a two week break to settle down and work out how we can carry on/ improve after the internationals.

Eight Premier League games unbeaten now, 1 defeat in 13, none in five away- I'm very content so far.

Archived