Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Bournemouth away post-match thread

Dreadful folly from CR, wrong formation and wrong tactics. Bournemouth are a poor team, but we made them look great. Very worrying performance, We really need some quality reinforcements in the next 48 hours - winger, right back and another striker.

Bit harsh, seems like De Laet is the new Wellens, we always need one scapegoat don't we.

Poor first half, much better second, happy with anothe point away from home and go into the international break in the top 4.

Kante or Schluup man of the match.

Poorly refereeing, cost us a goal which I still believe was onside. Huth could have seen red and we should have had a second penalty.

We were poor wasn't that impressed with Bournemouth a lot of play acting I think they will go down on that showing, patticularly if the Gradel injury keeps him out for a long time, as soon as he went off they didn't seem to have a clue going forwards.

Below par performance today but I think that was more down to how Ranieri set them up than anything.  We don't work with 1 striker, as shown last season over a what...4 month period?  Why he set us up this way only he will know but it didn't work.  Second half we were a fair bit better.  They got tired during the last 15 minutes or so which is where our fitness told in the end.  Wouldn't say it was a fair result, Bournemouth probably deserved a win over 90 minutes but they didn't and we got back with a very lucky point.

And Bournemouth deserved to win because??

They created just that one bit more up front - and they showed real class in terms of composure and fighting spirit, in particular in the first half.

If it hadn't been for three freak injuries, they'd have run away with a 2-0 in the end. Our central midfield was non-existent, we were crying out loud for creativity, but neither Drinkwater nor King have delivered or put themselves in the shopping window, so to speak.

Lucky, lucky Leicester today.

RDL, Drinkwater, Okazaki, King and Huth all relatively poor, especially RDL. Kante and Schlupp terrific 2nd half. Ranieri made the right changes, ref was a total twat.

To play that badly and snatch a draw and remain unbeaten, with 8 points from 4 games, is a pretty good result in fairness!

Kante and Schlupp had sensational second halves.

Ranieri deserves full credit for turning that around. Not many managers would have done.

A point at Bournemouth is not a disaster, they will get some scalps there. As bad as we were first half, how many saves did Kasper make? Literally 0, the entire game.

Happy with that. Disappointed with this forum, but what else should I expect? Said it before and I'll say it again, I really hope the players never read those match threads - its embarrassing.

A few things we learned today;

1) A new RB is essential as De Laet is turd and a liability.

2) Kante wins balls better than anyone I've seen and never runs out of energy

3) Schlupp is a seriously good player. 

4) Don't tinker a winning side Mr Tinkerman!

game of two halves, i am happy with a point . Kante and Jeff were class and Vardy looked very good in the second half, i think having two upfront helped Vardy . 

RDL and Drinkwater were poor, would like to see Kante Inler and King playing in the middle if we stick with a 3 man midfield . 

Archived