Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Ranieri - Shocking perfomance

It beggars belief his starting formation today. What the hell was he thinking of? 

I'm all for blooding new players at the right time but including Dodoo in the squad today was a crime over Kramaric (I'll forgive him if he was injured) but surely Ulloa must still come first as a sub?

Anyone could see that Drinkwater was a complete liability and needed replacing. 

I hope even at his old age he can see the errors of his ways today and learn from it.

Thought Ranieri changed the team well.

Excellent management.

Mahrez and King were terrible today and De LAET must have cover.

King was worse than Drinkwater today, Drinkwater wasn't awful in the second half as he was in the first but King didn't really improve

I think King was doing major dirty work to release Kante.

Drinkwater couldn't trap a bag of cement. 

Made a few errors today. Firstly, not starting Shinji and changing the formation.

He then didn't change things quick enough even though we were getting torn apart.

Didn't agree with taking Mahrez off either but we did need to make a change.

Keeping Drinky and King on seemed very odd as they were very poor. Would have liked to seen Inler.

Dodoo instead of Ulloa or Kram was also an odd one for me.

We got a point, but I think that was more down to great individual play by Schlupp and Vardy rather than Claudio's changes.

This is still very early on and to be fair to him, only the first poor game we have had so we can allow him a mistake or two.

Interesting to see what he does for next week. Would actually like him to Tinker!  RB needed and to start Inler and Shinji 

Happy with 1-1 considering how we played. Probably fortunate that Gradel went off too.

It beggars belief his starting formation today. What the hell was he thinking of? 

I'm all for blooding new players at the right time but including Dodoo in the squad today was a crime over Kramaric (I'll forgive him if he was injured) but surely Ulloa must still come first as a sub?

Anyone could see that Drinkwater was a complete liability and needed replacing. 

I hope even at his old age he can see the errors of his ways today and learn from it.

That shocking that we got a point away against a team that was clear favourites to beat us!

He (and a lot of you guys might I add) see something in Drinkwater that I must be completely blind too. De Laet and Drinkwater were absolutely horrendous today. Id like to see Inler and King vs Villa with Kante playing wide. Schlupp and Kante on that left flank are insane

If Dodoo came on and scored the winner, nobody would be moaning.

We got a good point today away from home against a decent side, still unbeaten = happy days.

...Except he didn't.

Okazaki offered nothing when he came on, again. I'm starting to wane a little bit in regards to him. He seems like a headless chicken a lot of the time. A very expensive and not as efficient Dickov.

What do Krama and Ulloa have to do to get a look in?

His faith in Dodoo is admirable, but in a game where we're chasing the game and can hardly get a foothold, get someone on who can hold it up or flick it on (Ulloa) or someone who can take the ball forward and be unpredictable (Kramaric, Mahrez). Don't bring on an inexperienced youngster!

...Except he didn't.

Okazaki offered nothing when he came on, again. I'm starting to wane a little bit in regards to him. He seems like a headless chicken a lot of the time. A very expensive and not as efficient Dickov.

What do Krama and Ulloa have to do to get a look in?

His faith in Dodoo is admirable, but in a game where we're chasing the game and can hardly get a foothold, get someone on who can hold it up or flick it on (Ulloa) or someone who can take the ball forward and be unpredictable (Kramaric, Mahrez). Don't bring on an inexperienced youngster!

I thought Okazaki helped us a lot. We held the ball up better with him on and he closed Bournemouth down so they couldn't build attacks so easily from the back. Should have started.

Would like to see Ulloa or Kram coming on instead of Dodoo though.  Kram must really be struggling in training to be dropped from the squad completely 

lol

I thought it would take a disappointing defeat before we got a thread like this, but no it's an away draw against a team fresh from smashing four past West Ham.

Jesus christ. I dread to think what it's going to be like when we lose a game.

Unbelievable really, it's almost like people actually believe we're going to continue the excellent form over a season and a quarter without looking shit now and again.

Shocking performance?! His changes worked didn't they? Yes the wrong system or starting 11 but don't forget hes a new manager who wants to see how this team can do with different formations in competitive games. Typical foxestalk overreaction.

Still unbeaten

WYS

Archived