Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

First Clean Sheet

When will it be?

Not only for us this season, but for Ranieri since he joined, including pre-season. 

It's not concerning yet because we're not losing as a result. But it will be a massive confidence boost for defence/squad collectively when it first comes. 

When we go back to 3 at the back :)

Villa are pretty crap IMO so there's always a chance there but so were Sunderland and Bournemouth aren't that great going forward unless defences are giving them goals, so.

Still, clean sheets aren't everything. If we try to attack teams and win the match I can forgive the odd defensive lapse (though I'd rather avoid it if possible, obviously).

0-0 Vs Mansfield!

We'll concede every game where wide men don't cover fullbacks, or where we play 442 in the way we are

For me we've lost a bit of edge and certainly a lot of tempo under Ranieri, lost a bit more with each passing game, I'd love to see us go 352 or even 343

Take one game after the other - zlowly, zlowly.

I do hope he's learnt his lesson from today's game and opts for something more productive against Villa - where I sense that with the right personnel, we can bag that first clean sheet of the season.

When Kasper ups his game. Am I the only one who thought he was poor for there goal today. Considering the Bournmount players position there was really only one place it was going to go. maybe I'm being a bit harsh but he's been average so far this season. We need him back to his best the way he finished last season.

Archived