Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Kante's stats for today

Courtesy of the LCFC performance team

Peter_Clark23

N'G Kanté won 9 tackles- more than any PL player in a single game this season, along with 6 interceptions & 10 ball recoveries #LCFC #BOULEI

From what was a bad performance him, Schlupp and Vardy clearly stood out... he is class...

Courtesy of the LCFC performance team

Peter_Clark23

N'G Kanté won 9 tackles- more than any PL player in a single game this season, along with 6 interceptions & 10 ball recoveries #LCFC #BOULEI

Not that I want to disagree with Peter but he could be under selling him as OPTA has him down as winning 11 out of 14 attempted tackles

I thought he didn't really know what he was doing or where he should be in the first half but he wins so many balls and his passing improved massively 2nd half.

He has to start in the middle with Inler next game. I think the work rate and pace of him, alongside a calm and experienced player like Inler, would be amazing combo.

Really exciting player though and he will win so many balls for us and even looks handy on the break. Could be a class signing!

It's criminal that he isn't playing centre midfield in this side. He would absolutely boss the **** if he was given the opportunity. The quicker we can get the Kante/Inler partnership going the better.

Totally agree with you, spot on.

That's what he is good at, tackling & intercepting. I believe Cambiasso intercepted the most passes for us last season, so it's good to have Kante for that job.

Our downfall & his downfall will be passing, which hasn't been a strength of ours over the years, we need to keep the ball better, hopefully Inler can help with that.

Do you notice how far he is behind the man he is marking but somehow gets to the ball first. Someone mentioned his bad passing but I haven't noticed that. He's got it all;tackling, pace and passing.

I think it's more that you haven't noticed it rather than him being able to pass. I haven't been impressed with his passing at all.

I thought he done well today part from some of his long range passing. He's still feeling his way into the Team. when he settles in he should be an important player for us. I thought Drinkwater had a good game although Schlupp was awesome in the second half.

Highest tackle rate and interceptions in Europe last season you can see why he was well thought of. We have an excellent scouting network and long may it continue.

Winger? No. Stick him in CM like people have said height issues? Height is a myth in football.

Archived