Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Vardy called up for England!

I'll say the same as I did last time he was called up, he will do well if he is deployed to play his natural game, but if England do their usual trick of square pegs in round holes he will be shit. I can see them trying to make play him as a wide forward in 4231 and put defensive responsibilities on him then he will be completely nullified.

There can be no English striker in the Prem that a defender would currently not want to mark, than Vardy.

Again yesterday, his burst of pace near the end saved the game. We wouldn't have gained a point yesterday without him.

I'm made up he's looking like being in the squad. And I'd play him...he could rip the opposition defenders a new one.

He's been sensational for us for months now and this is the recognition he deserves.

I'll say the same as I did last time he was called up, he will do well if he is deployed to play his natural game, but if England do their usual trick of square pegs in round holes he will be shit. I can see them trying to make play him as a wide forward in 4231 and put defensive responsibilities on him then he will be completely nullified.

Shocking, him and Rooney as a front two would work very well...

I don't think San Marino is the right type of game for him, they'll have everyone behind the ball and he won't get the space

He'll beat them and they'll chop him down.

5 penos if he plays. Rooney will love him.

I don't think San Marino is the right type of game for him, they'll have everyone behind the ball and he won't get the space

But they'll sit so deeply he can get running at them. Give him space in front or behind and he'll hurt teams, we saw that with the penalty won yesterday, they sat off him, let him drive at them and they ended up having to foul him. It's if he's isolated and not given any space by the defence that he struggles.

Not sure if he would. They play that defensively he'll never get a chance to run behind the defence which is his trademark. He's excellent when we are counter attacking which against San Marino just won't happen as they never attack

I remember them scoring against England once

Deserves it. Is one of the best English players at the minute as far as Im concerned. We have ALOT of overrated trash playing for us. Just ashame we all know what the media will be more focussed on. Hopefully he can silence his critics by playing a blinder.

Archived