Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Vardy called up for England!

More to the point, what on earth does Puncheon need to do to get a call up? deserved one for 9 months now.

I usually can see the justification for a player being included in an England squad, but Ryan Mason ffs? What has he actually done other than not play a full competitive 90 minutes in the league for Spurs. Puncheon a good shout, even Albrighton should have a better shout than Mason. This is why England will not win anything in a very long time, picking the big clubs players out of spite rather than selecting the players who warrant a call up, like as you say, Puncheon. This is why I shouldn't look at the England squad sheet cause I end up pissed off completely about who's in it, if vardy wasn't I'd be boycotting the whole thing

Why's there a picture of Justin Timberlake at a signing

Baldie's name is Gary Marrow. He managed Grantham Town to relegation before getting sacked, but gave our Jamie his chance at Stocksbridge.

I just hope he starts.

I hate nothing more than watching an England game hoping for a City player to be subbed in.

Yeah that ROI game was diabolical, was a nice day outside but I sat there watching the shite waiting for Vardy to come on, when he did it was probably the best 15/20 minutes of the game - That's trying to look at the situation as unbais as I can but it was such a shite game.

Yeah that ROI game was diabolical, was a nice day outside but I sat there watching the shite waiting for Vardy to come on, when he did it was probably the best 15/20 minutes of the game - That's trying to look at the situation as unbais as I can but it was such a shite game.

exactly.

it was the worst game I've ever been to. Til Vardy came on, and my heart was going like the clappers!

Archived